Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awards on HF!
I read the rules of the HF and here. The HF is forbidden to seek award via PM, but since it the same admin here and there, then we can look for award here for HF, that rule does not on this site.

Some of you will think I'm crazy, but I just want to run away from problems with the small tenderloin.
Could you rephrase the question? I don't quite understand what you are saying, apologies.
My question is:

Can we here to ask Award for HF?
Smile Probably best to ask Omniscient in the feedback section.
I just was making some fun, because i have big problems and when i read posts from members i forgot on moment on problems...
I notice you registered in October. So you are one of the earliest members?
I was among the first member who came here.
Smile Which section of Support Forums do you like most?
You may not ask for an award, here or at HF. You are to earn awards just like everybody else. Did you really need to post a thread? You could have PMed me or another Super Moderator. Preferably not Omniscient as he is far too busy to respond to questions such as this.

In future, PM me any questions you have and I'll happily help you out. You know that I try my best with you Experience, as you've seen on Windows Live Messenger. Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

This is NOT HF. Do not use this site like it is.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Establishment Awards creators have revealed 11 more prominent enormous name arbitrato lioscar 0 371 02-05-2020, 10:04 PM
Last Post: lioscar