Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Are All the HF Moderators Here?
(10-08-2009, 07:24 AM)Kn1ght Wrote: I am the only person from HF who has been modded. I don't get why you are so narcissistic that you made this thread

I do agree with this... although Hanzo and Kn1ght are mods, why are you (OP) complaining about it? Remember that being a moderator is a privilege, not a right. You shouldn't ever expect to be a mod at some point.

Also considering the fact that you have made three threads already about the topic of becoming a moderator, you should seriously just wait. Asking when Omni is going to choose his moderators, or if you have to be 16 to be a moderator, or asking why a couple HF mods got mod rank here will most definitely not help you at all at becoming a moderator. Simply keep posting and be a good forum member and wait. You may become a moderator and you may not. It's no big deal if you don't get picked, just move on.
Because Omni sent a PM to people from HF and they were probably excited to see old people, and get the gang back together.
(10-07-2009, 07:20 PM)Jake Wrote: Because obviously Omni knows they are very experienced and able to handle a large forum and he can trust them. It's more reliable than just random people that apply.

Exactly, that is what i would do same thing as omni, less complicated and easier flows.
Because Omni needs some help running the forum? He probably doesn't have time to read through all the applications right when they are submitted.
[Image: 1219526010120.jpg]
[Image: sig.php]
(10-08-2009, 11:25 AM)Jake Wrote: I do agree with this... although Hanzo and Kn1ght are mods, why are you (OP) complaining about it? Remember that being a moderator is a privilege, not a right. You shouldn't ever expect to be a mod at some point.

Also considering the fact that you have made three threads already about the topic of becoming a moderator, you should seriously just wait. Asking when Omni is going to choose his moderators, or if you have to be 16 to be a moderator, or asking why a couple HF mods got mod rank here will most definitely not help you at all at becoming a moderator. Simply keep posting and be a good forum member and wait. You may become a moderator and you may not. It's no big deal if you don't get picked, just move on.
I don't expect mod position. I just wonder because several mods from HF are mod here. Just curios.
(10-08-2009, 07:24 AM)The Caretaker Wrote: I am the only person from HF who has been modded. I don't get why you are so narcissistic that you made this thread, upset because you think you wont get the chance to be a mod.
That IMHO proves something.

PaNiK is from hf, but not a mod from there.
Then what are members like myself supposed to do? :'(
Are there still going to be positions open?
My SMF Modifications:
http://anthony.vibrantvps.com/smf
(10-07-2009, 07:22 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote: Makes no since that we should apply as a mod when the old HF mods are all migrating here. Guess it's for the future.

Agreed couldn't have said it better myself.
who wants black hat people helping us? lol jk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moderaotrs and Super moderators 15 2,075 05-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Last Post: FirefoxWiz