Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Are All the HF Moderators Here?
(10-07-2009, 07:22 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote: Makes no since that we should apply as a mod when the old HF mods are all migrating here. Guess it's for the future.

What he said
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(10-07-2009, 07:22 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote: Makes no since that we should apply as a mod when the old HF mods are all migrating here. Guess it's for the future.

That's what I was thinking.
If I was Omni and had good Staff on one of my forums, I would for sure make them Staff on any other forum I had and they were there.
Why should he choose some other people if he has already found good and loyal Stuff
(10-07-2009, 07:31 PM)NinjaGeek Wrote: If I was Omni and had good Staff on one of my forums, I would for sure make them Staff on any other forum I had and they were there.
Why should he choose some other people if he has already found good and loyal Stuff

Then why is there a "Moderator Applications" section?
(10-07-2009, 07:32 PM)joey23art Wrote: Then why is there a "Moderator Applications" section?

So he can laugh.... Roflmao j/k

When he posted that none of the mods were on here. And even now every site needs good amount on staff, he can still choose new ones it's his choise.
(10-07-2009, 07:31 PM)NinjaGeek Wrote: If I was Omni and had good Staff on one of my forums, I would for sure make them Staff on any other forum I had and they were there.

Then what is the point of having a moderater application if he already has a good staff?

EDIT: NVM.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
they should all come here mods and members
Am I not welcome here?
(10-08-2009, 01:02 AM)iBruteforce Wrote: Am I not welcome here?

Apparently not.
@iBruteforce
Yes you are welcome here.

It is because the mod over there has had experience before and are trusted not because they are a hacker or a bad person.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moderaotrs and Super moderators 15 2,075 05-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Last Post: FirefoxWiz