Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google ISP
(02-14-2010, 02:15 AM)matt Wrote: I don't think I would trust google watching my every move.

They already do. Most sites now use Google Analytics. And if you use their search that have tons of data about you too. Do you have a gmail account?

Personally I couldn't case less about what Google knows about me. As a a matter of fact I'd like them to know it all so they can give me exactly what I am searching for and services I need.

This fibre at home would be awesome.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
As i said, i don't think it would be home for a while. I think it will be more corporate for the first wihle.
(02-14-2010, 12:38 PM)Maestro Wrote: I think they're joking, 1 gig per second at competitve market prices? Highly unlikely imo. And even if it is it will experience lots of problems.

1 gigabit, Not gigabyte.

And google will just sniff. :x I'll stick with comcast.
[Image: kco478.png]
Well Google also started a free Wi-Fi plan a long time ago and we haven't heard much about it. All I know is that now you can get free Google Wi-Fi in some places in San Frisco so let's see if this will go better Tongue.
(02-18-2010, 08:10 PM)Zomaian Wrote: Well Google also started a free Wi-Fi plan a long time ago and we haven't heard much about it. All I know is that now you can get free Google Wi-Fi in some places in San Frisco so let's see if this will go better Tongue.

They only planned to offer it to San Fransisco and California.

http://wifi.google.com/support/bin/answe...ype=&hl=en
Nice. From were?.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My ISP blows Solidify 19 1,906 05-04-2011, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Confusedhatter
  ISP problems for the better? Extasey 13 1,526 01-22-2010, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.