Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate my aunt
These kind of people are to be ignored. Sorry for the poor advice but thats my opinion.
your just going to have to be with her, shes your family so gotta find sum way to resolve
(02-26-2010, 08:05 AM)Kharnage Wrote: Doesn't seem to be much love, whenever I see them they're always yelling at each other.

They may enjoy yelling, I do!

Try to remember that everyone's different and no one has to live their lives in accordance with your expections, and they're not going to either!

I had an aunt I didn't like either, and neither did most others. Her own kids not only stopped talking to her, but moved away and wouldn't tell her where they lived for a good 5 years because she was driving them crazy trying to constantly control and run their lives. They reconciled with her after they made their point though.

She was an obnoxious jerk, but as long as she stayed out of MY way, what did I care? At family functions, I didn't avoid her, I just spent my time with others and pretty much tuned her right out. Like turning off a lightswitch, click!
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
The best you can do is try to pretend she doesn't exist, lol.

Ethical
[Image: 73gfi8.jpg]
It is good to express your feelings on paper.. Or typing in this case. Just no need to express them to much. Anyways, I know how it can be and no one is perfect. That is the way she is. It may be brutal to deal with but you can make it through.
Ignoring someone who is not blood-related, is the best solution.... I ignore many of my dad n mom's side relatives.. Just pass on with a hi, n a bye ...
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]
Why dont you just leave when she appears.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 779 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate what I'm in school for foibles 1 715 08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I freakin hate everything. Rhythm 4 1,222 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  I hate myself with a burning passion. skorch 21 6,138 01-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Infested Terran
  Just lost my aunt Mr. President 10 1,141 01-17-2012, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Starstruck