Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate my aunt
(02-19-2010, 11:27 AM)Kharnage Wrote: I hate my aunt, she's the stupidest bitch ever. She's like my dad's brother's wife. I'm not sure if that's considered an aunt, but whatever. I hate her! She thinks everybody likes her, but in reality no one does. We all find her annoying, even her daughter. She barges into conversations like we want her there. She's so freaking loud too, when she talks, laughs or does anything it's like she is screaming. She annoys me so much. Almost all our relatives talk about her behind her back, even my grandpa finds her annoying. I can't believe how my uncle survived this long married to her.

Just needed to vent that out.

Just tell her it's always better to get things out into the clear.
(04-05-2010, 09:10 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: Wouldn't that mean he has gone mad?
Maybe, maybe not.

Personally, I'd tell her to shut up.

But I don't know how bad your Aunt really is.
[Image: jpke28.jpg]
I actually can't wait for Iron Man 2.
I'm beginning to hate your aunt too Tongue
I really would tell her ... just freakin rage on her one day.
Really man, ignore her or even have a talk with her about and in reality tell her how people think she is annoying, if no one ever tells her she will think everyone still does like her. If you hate her that much you might as-well step it up and talk to her about it and maybe she will realize what she is doing and hopefully change for the good of the family. And I understand how you feel as-well, my step mom was a total B&&&&, she was red headed, gingers are mean -.-(some of them are)
(04-05-2010, 09:39 PM)Amped Wrote: Really man, ignore her or even have a talk with her about and in reality tell her how people think she is annoying, if no one ever tells her she will think everyone still does like her. If you hate her that much you might as-well step it up and talk to her about it and maybe she will realize what she is doing and hopefully change for the good of the family. And I understand how you feel as-well, my step mom was a total B&&&&, she was red headed, gingers are mean -.-(some of them are)

You try ignoring all the things he said lol
(04-05-2010, 10:24 PM)IceGuru Wrote: You try ignoring all the things he said lol

That's why I also put in there, talk to her and see how she feels about it.
Well, do you see this aunt much?

If not, just put up with her not to hurt her or anyone else.
Well, I hate people who do everything loud.
Maybe you could listen to an Ipod or something when she is around or hum a song when shes pissing you off.
You should have a sit down or public conversation with her and tell her your true feelings about her.

Tell her. She is to loud. She is always butting into conversations that she has no business in.

And all that.

If she is smart enough she'll get it. If not then yell it at her and I'm sure she'll understand that she is hated by you.

Or b. Show her your post. and that saves a lot of talking.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 779 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate what I'm in school for foibles 1 715 08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I freakin hate everything. Rhythm 4 1,222 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  I hate myself with a burning passion. skorch 21 6,138 01-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Infested Terran
  Just lost my aunt Mr. President 10 1,141 01-17-2012, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Starstruck