Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate my aunt
(02-26-2010, 08:05 AM)Kharnage Wrote: Doesn't seem to be much love, whenever I see them they're always yelling at each other.

It's a hard time. Maybe they have money problems? Maybe one of them lost their job? Maybe on of them sick, there could be so much reasons why it ain't going that good right now.

Or there was love, but not anymore. Technically "love" is just hormones. Usually they last for about 4-6 years. If you havn't learned to get along with each other in those years without the hormones... Well, then it the relation is doomed to fail.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
They do have jobs, my uncle is working for my dad and my aunt is working for this government thing. They aren't sick, because in our family when someone is in trouble we tell each other so we can help.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
Then it's prolly the hormones thingy xd
[Image: 58iH.gif]
If everyone actually does dislike you guys could come together and have an intervention. (Talk to her about things you don't like about her) However you should be very gentle with this, because if she takes it the wrong way things will only get worse.
That sucks to hear, I really hate my aunt too, She is a total snitch, She always get's me in trouble by telling my parents that i have done this and that, I mean really what kind of a jackass do you have to be to be nice from time to time.
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]
As a wise friend once told me, ignore the stray, nasty dogs. Don't let them get in your way and make you feel like crap.
(04-05-2010, 04:32 PM)aiir Wrote: That sucks to hear, I really hate my aunt too, She is a total snitch, She always get's me in trouble by telling my parents that i have done this and that, I mean really what kind of a jackass do you have to be to be nice from time to time.

Well that's probably a sign she loves you because is she hated you then she wouldn't care if you got hurt, and she wouldn't tell your parents.
Sounds like some one in my class I would hate to be married to someone like that.
Sounds like my mom.. Rofl.
(04-05-2010, 04:32 PM)aiir Wrote: That sucks to hear, I really hate my aunt too, She is a total snitch, She always get's me in trouble by telling my parents that i have done this and that, I mean really what kind of a jackass do you have to be to be nice from time to time.

Depends on what you are doing.
However, if you're old enough, I think you have the maturity to make your own decision(s).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 779 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate what I'm in school for foibles 1 715 08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I freakin hate everything. Rhythm 4 1,222 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  I hate myself with a burning passion. skorch 21 6,140 01-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Infested Terran
  Just lost my aunt Mr. President 10 1,141 01-17-2012, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Starstruck