Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling GrayHatScene.com - Only $5!
I bought this domain, Grayhatscene.com off Grizzly a while ago. I had some high hopes for it, but then as the weeks went by I started getting distracted and never really got around to actually developing it at all. Like Grizzly said in his original post, it'd be great for some sort of SEO site or something.

Price:
$5

Registrar:
http://namecheap.com

Sat 08/08/2009

Expires:
Sat 08/08/2010

Extras:
  • FREE Push to your Namecheap account, you don't pay any transfer coosts!
  • FREE Whois guard, your personal information wont be shown up on a Whois look up. Smile

If you're interested in buying, please post in this thread and I will contact you via Personal Message.

Thanks.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Still trying to sell that aren't you Tongue. If I had some money to invest I would have probably bought it.
What's $5, lol that thing has been passed around a fair bit.
someone should just chuck a forum on it or something.

(02-18-2010, 08:16 PM)Zomaian Wrote: Still trying to sell that aren't you Tongue. If I had some money to invest I would have probably bought it.

Yeah, it seems like no one wants it.

(02-18-2010, 09:57 PM)clingwrap Wrote: What's $5, lol that thing has been passed around a fair bit.
someone should just chuck a forum on it or something.

I would, but I don't really have the time / will to do it. I'll probly just end up giving the domain away in a competition or something, so really I should close this thread. If anyone is interested in buying it, feel free to pm me. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GrayHatScene.com Jordan L. 1 614 02-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.
  Selling grayhatscene.com for $5 Grizzly 11 1,953 12-29-2009, 02:48 AM
Last Post: Zomaian
  grayhatscene.com For Sale *Price SLASHED!!!* Grizzly 6 1,238 12-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Skill