Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Miss It
You should've took your chance when you had it.

I guess you could give her some attention, see what happens, or as Omni said, move on.
[Image: jpke28.jpg]
I actually can't wait for Iron Man 2.
Lol get yourself a girlfriend? Simple solution to having your attention drawn to something else and have a feeling of being "depends on who it is" loved and obsesed about again.
[Image: deities.jpg]
xD
That is so adorable.
You should talk with her show her some love make her want to show it back.
(04-05-2010, 09:15 PM)IceGuru Wrote: You should talk with her show her some love make her want to show it back.

This.
give it a shot, try talking to her and see if she's right for you i guess
In school i was also the same, I was a somewhat popular kid in school, Usually all the girls would sit next to me since im a really funny guy in class, I really do miss it but i guess i have to forget about that and move on with my life Smile.
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]
This is the "you never appreciate what you have until it's gone" syndrome.

I don't think it's HER you miss, but rather having your ego stroked. I'm sorry to have to say this but you had your chance, you blew it, and now it's time to step aside.

Take care.
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
Kind of an butthead move, but I guess you could flirt with her a little in an attempt to re-kindle her obsession with you?

Good luck.

Ethical
[Image: 73gfi8.jpg]
Like many others in this thread have said, you should move on and leave it in the past. Treat this as a learning experience, because the window of opportunity has now passed.

The fact that you didn't like her, but you liked the attention she gave you instead is not good, as it is not fair on the girl who may have genuinely liked you, yet you were just stringing her along.