Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affiliate Marketing
Most of you have probably heard of affiliate marketing if not go
Here

I would just like to know if any of you have had any major success with it. I started about a year ago writing articles and trying to start my own campaign, but i just lost interest and stopped eventually.

But about 2 months ago i signed up at Wealthy Affiliate which is pretty much a 30 dollar a month subscription (ya its alot) for access to a plethora of tools if you want to learn all about them go to that link.

But my first questions still stands if anyone has had great progress with DM, or affiliate marketing post here or PM me.
I think that this should go in the section for making money on the internet. Good luck though!
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
If you are scouring the Internet in search of objective Wealthy Affiliate Business, what you will find is that this service has a lot to offer. Essentially, Wealthy Affiliate (WA for short) is a comprehensive, all-inclusive online university for affiliate marketing.

Wealthy Affiliate Business, for the uninitiated, is a system of making money whereby you earn a commission for referring people to buy products from third party websites, when they click on an affiliate link the third party vendor provides you. This link can be placed on a search engine advertisement, a banner advertisement on other websites, as links in articles and reviews, and in blogs as well.
Oh, ive heard of this before. Like rewards1, right?
(12-22-2010, 01:43 PM)Toxhicide Wrote: Oh, ive heard of this before. Like rewards1, right?

No, it is like http://www.clickbank.com

I haven't had major success with it, but in only three-four days and around $120 in solo ads I made like $300 and got around 500 subscribers on my e-mail list.

Affiliate marketing does work, you just need to know the right people.
Hmm I remember when I tried affiliate marketing I failed miserably, but I am willing to give it another shot because of this thread. Thanks mate.
"Hey...
The main defination of affiliate marketing is....
Affiliate marketing is a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more ""affiliates"" for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. Examples include rewards sites, where users are rewarded with cash or gifts, for the completion of an offer, and the referral of others to the site. The industry has 4 core players: the merchant (also known as 'retailer' or 'brand'), the network, the publisher (also known as 'the affiliate'), and the customer.
there are 3 main type of making through it
1 pay per click
2 pay per sale
3 pay per lead
now a days it is most famous type of marketing"
Notice this is from about a month ago.

Did you really need to make a thread as well?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there any free affiliate program for prestashop 1.7? letmypeopleGo 0 426 06-26-2020, 09:25 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Free affiliate program for prestashop 1.7 Kranto 0 403 06-16-2020, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Kranto
  Earn From Internet Marketing jocameron 1 399 03-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post: pjforum
  VaultForums - Online Marketing and Monetization Co Rexxarr 0 430 12-12-2012, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Rexxarr
  New Pay Per Install Affiliate program merrittdeandre4 12 2,445 04-15-2011, 06:24 AM
Last Post: Nympho