Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site to analyze hijackthis logs
Bumping this for organization. Keeping all non-HJT logs in the first page.
I wouldn't trust that site fully. I think this section is for HJT analysis, and the helpers are far more competent than that site.
Hi, everyone.

To add to the argument, there was an identical thread over at Hack Forums. The conclusion we met was that these online analyzers are atrocious and should rarely if ever be used. There's a number of factors that influence this, but the main ones are the number of false positives, it not being able to recognize multiple anti-malware applications, and also the fact that it will never come close to that of a human's interpretation.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
K thanks im going to try this out
Perhaps we should junk or close this to avoid confusion or "accidental" curiosity.
Elektrisk informed me that Omniscient only wants threads that are in major need of closing, closed. Not quite the same style as HF, unfortunately.
How about this: I will edit in a disclaimer in the OP, since he failed to do so.
Well done, Elektrisk - thank-you.
(10-08-2009, 01:23 PM)Kharnage Wrote: Yes, but I can just go and rate an AV as malicious and no one would know. However I'm pretty sure you can trust the people here.
Don't trust people here just because it's support forums. Anyone can sign up and act like a good member.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HijackThis and how to use it. Skill 26 11,908 02-11-2016, 10:26 AM
Last Post: fgderw4
  HijackThis Pl1A (Professor needed) Grin 27 8,463 06-14-2012, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Retribute
  Many missing files - Hijackthis log kdang2 27 19,518 01-05-2012, 05:10 AM
Last Post: King
  i may be infected can you analyze this otl log please helpplease 6 2,721 11-23-2011, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Brandenx781
  Please check my HJT logs Firetech 3 1,545 11-17-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Quintus