Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for an expert C++ programmer
Hi!

I was looking for any experienced Freelance C++ Programmers are currently around? What I am interested in creating is, to give as little description as possible;

The script is 100% finished, although with my partners experience in C++ lacking perfecting this application - He is having some trouble with binaries and whatnot

If there is anyone interested; email is onealns@mail.uc.edu or aim which is namelezs orrrr message me on here (i check SF less than those others)

Thanks!
Blackhat
[Image: heretician.png]

AIM - c90tre
MSN - onealns@email.uc.edu
Well that certainly is "as little description as possible", even to the point where it doesn't actually describe the problem since "having some trouble with binaries" could mean several things. I doubt you'll find anyone interested when they don't know what they should be interested in.
[Image: sig.php]
The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.
Well the reason for such secrecy is because it was requested I do so by the project owner.

The potential freelancer would be working in C++ and ASM -- which may clarify things a bit.

Either way, i'll go to that freelance coder site and see how outrageous their prices are haha..
[Image: heretician.png]

AIM - c90tre
MSN - onealns@email.uc.edu