Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to hotwire a car.
(03-04-2010, 11:27 AM)CrazyKid Wrote: Are you like a Thug ?

Yeah man, i saw this cat straight kill a brotha. Brutal.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Nice tutorial, thanks for sharring!
(03-02-2010, 05:25 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: My guess is you tried this on a Chevrolet.

Glare maybe
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

(03-10-2010, 11:22 AM)Detective RooTz Wrote: Glare maybe
Damn I'm good
Hello friend

I was going to right a brief explanation, but I decided it may make the tut boarder malicious... as well as becoming even harder to remember. It's not like anyone is going to say "hang on, I'll look up how to hot wire it on SF".I tried to make it as simple as possible so it would just become "knowledge", making it unnecessary to read the guide again. Once you do it it becomes so much easier not ever before.!
(03-17-2010, 10:57 PM)kollkolen Wrote: Hello friend

I was going to right a brief explanation, but I decided it may make the tut boarder malicious... as well as becoming even harder to remember. It's not like anyone is going to say "hang on, I'll look up how to hot wire it on SF".I tried to make it as simple as possible so it would just become "knowledge", making it unnecessary to read the guide again. Once you do it it becomes so much easier not ever before.!

wtf?
(03-18-2010, 02:08 AM)Extasey Wrote: wtf?
I second this "wtf?" and add my own wtf'n f.
Probably just spamming. He just copied and pasted what I said earlier.
(02-15-2010, 11:46 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Now like i said earlier. The easiest way and the way most decent thieves do it is with a slide hammer.
You just pull the whole barrel out and some cars will allow you to turn the whole barrel and release the lock that way.
The rest you need to break the steering lock manually.
Well thats been my experience anyway.

Also known as a "hammer dentpuller"
[Image: 117352_lg.jpg]

Protip: If you're REALLY desperate for cash, they work on parking meters and many vending machines too!

But they won't work on most new cars because the keys now contain a computer chip which corresponds to a chip in the car. The car will still start without the key and even run for a mile or two before it shuts off automatically. The chip in the car needs to make a connection with the chip in the key to continue running.

Oh, and if you have a key that unlocks the doors with a "beep" and locked your key in your car and left your spare at home? Well, if you have a cell phone, you can call home and have someone there who can click your spare key so it "beeps" into the phone, it will unlock your car long distance! I've done it several times, and it works!
I bookmarked that tutorial if i'll ever need to hotwire a car XD

but nice find thanks for sharing ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your Favorite Dream Car Dcrac23 233 129,619 05-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Detective RooTz
  My car Psychosis 28 8,303 08-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Car Picture of the day . sunexim 5 921 12-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Oveяloяd
  What car would you buy? XACTLYSIN 28 10,080 11-27-2012, 03:10 AM
Last Post: jamessaunders832