Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to hotwire a car.
Sorry Extasey. I missed that
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Haha, no worries. I was going to right a brief explanation, but I decided it may make the tut boarder malicious... as well as becoming even harder to remember. It's not like anyone is going to say "hang on, I'll look up how to hot wire it on SF".
I tried to make it as simple as possible so it would just become "knowledge", making it unessecary to read the guide again. Once you do it it becomes so much easier!
(02-15-2010, 01:21 AM)Extasey Wrote: Lol, so once the locking mechanism is disabled (broken), do you need to jump the car or something?
Nope just turn the now broken lock cylinder.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Well you can actually break the locking mechanism without breaking the ignition lock thus still unable to start the car Smile .
So thats technically wrong ktmrider530
The ignition barrel does 2 things. It releases the lock and makes contact for the various ignition wires.
You need to do both independently.
Now like i said earlier. The easiest way and the way most decent thieves do it is with a slide hammer.
You just pull the whole barrel out and some cars will allow you to turn the whole barrel and release the lock that way.
The rest you need to break the steering lock manually.
Well thats been my experience anyway.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(02-15-2010, 11:46 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Well you can actually break the locking mechanism without breaking the ignition lock thus still unable to start the car Smile .
So thats technically wrong ktmrider530
The ignition barrel does 2 things. It releases the lock and makes contact for the various ignition wires.
You need to do both independently.
Now like i said earlier. The easiest way and the way most decent thieves do it is with a slide hammer.
You just pull the whole barrel out and some cars will allow you to turn the whole barrel and release the lock that way.
The rest you need to break the steering lock manually.
Well thats been my experience anyway.

I didn't? Maybe i got lucky? The steering wheel will still lock, but you don't need a key to start and unlock it.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Excellent guide! I will use this once I get a car and if I even lose my keeps Smile
im going to try this on my neighbours car late tonight and go for a spin lol jokes. Nice Tut lol
LOL Good info to know
Lmfao nice,not you can do gta irl.
Im memorizing this! Thanks!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your Favorite Dream Car Dcrac23 233 129,705 05-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Detective RooTz
  My car Psychosis 28 8,314 08-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Car Picture of the day . sunexim 5 925 12-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Oveяloяd
  What car would you buy? XACTLYSIN 28 10,082 11-27-2012, 03:10 AM