Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
81ackarian Standard Format (8SF)
Well, I developed a format in which messages and documents can be transferred and understood based off a standard of transfer. I don't know if I'd consider it close to HTML, XML, or what... but most of the syntax is EXTREMELY self-explanatory,Oui which was my goal in the process. Here is the basic standard:
Code:
<[--gsblock--]{

**{'[8]1ackarian [S]tandard [F]ormat: For data organisation and transfer.'}**
**{!HEAD! >> {LET:
    |title| >> 'The title of the document/msg/etc.'
        !FORMAT.$TITLE >> {
            [(STR)[$TITLE]]
        }
    |date| >> 'The date in which the document/msg/etc. was concieved'
        !FORMAT.$DATE >> {LET:
            |year| >> 'The year in which the document/msg/etc. was concieved'
            |month| >> 'The month in which the document/msg/etc. was concieved'
            |day| >> 'The day in which the document/msg/etc. was concieved'
            ||time|| >> 'The time in which the document/msg/etc. was concieved, 24 hour time'
            [(INT)[$$YEAR]:(INT)[$$MONTH]:(INT)[$$DAY]:(INT+OPR)[$$TIME]]
        }
    |source| >> 'The source specifications'
        !FORMAT.$SOURCE >> {LET:
                |srcmach| >> 'the specifications of the machine concieving the document/msg/etc.'
                    !FORMAT.$SOURCE.$$SRCMACH >> {LET:
                        |node| >> 'The name of the machine'
                        ||ipadr|| >> 'The IP address of the machine'
                        ||macadr|| >> 'The MAC address of the machine'
                        |osys| >> 'The Operating System of the machine, include version number'
                            !FORMAT.$SOURCE.$$SRCMACH.%OSYS% >> {LET:
                                |base| >> 'The name of the Operating System of the machine'
                                |version| >> 'The version of the Operating System of the machine'
                                ||kernel|| >> 'The kernel version associated with the operating system of the machine.'
                                ||arch|| >> 'The processor architecture of the machine'
                                [[(STR)[%BASE%]:(INT+OPR)[%VERSION%]:(INT+STR+OPR)[%KERNEL%]:(INT+STR)[%ARCH%]]]        
                            }
                        [[(INT+STR)[$$$NODE]:(INT+OPR)[$$$IPADR]:(INT+STR+OPR)[$$$MACADR](INT+STR+OPR)[$$$OSYS]]
                    }
        }
    |destination| >> 'Any information identifying the destination of the document/msg/etc.'
        !FORMAT.$DESTINATION >> {
            [(INT+STR+OPR)[$DESTINATION]]
        }
    |subject| >> 'Any information associated with the nature of the document/msg/etc.'
        !FORMAT.$SUBJECT >> {
            [(INT+STR)[$SUBJECT]]

}
    }
    [$TITLE]::[$DATE]::[$SOURCE]::[$DESTINATION]::[$SUBJECT]
}**
**{!CONTENT! >> {DEF:
        !ACRS >> {LET:

}

!WRDS >> {LET:

}
    }
}**

#!HEAD!
#!CONTENT!
}[--end--]>

EDIT: It wouldn't be a bad idea for me to develop a script interpreter to output the definitions.... hmmmm.....
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I guess there's not really a need for a standard. Thought it'd be useful for large amounts of data/msg organisation.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.