Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best laptop on the market?
Not really sure now, but i like Alienware by Dell. Not to sure if they are the best but i no there very good.
I use a toshiba satellite and I really love it. However all my teachers (150+) have MacBooks supplied by our school and they never complain about them.
| Conor C - The SkySpace
| Managed and Unmanaged Dedicated Servers and VPS.
| 99.9% Uptime Guarantee • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
I have a MacBook, and it is by far the best I have ever used.
(02-11-2010, 05:58 PM)Lukas Wrote: I have a MacBook, and it is by far the best I have ever used.

is that the one with magnetic charger ends
(02-12-2010, 07:52 AM)Mozz Wrote: is that the one with magnetic charger ends
That was a smart invention by Apple, however I am guessing there is some major bugs with it?
| Conor C - The SkySpace
| Managed and Unmanaged Dedicated Servers and VPS.
| 99.9% Uptime Guarantee • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
Depends what you want. I'd say the 15.5in timelines are amazing from acer. 4-6 hour batteries (says 8 but usually 4-5 is what you get) for browsing and basic games.
(02-13-2010, 11:27 AM)Aristotle Wrote: Depends what you want. I'd say the 15.5in timelines are amazing from acer. 4-6 hour batteries (says 8 but usually 4-5 is what you get) for browsing and basic games.

I would have to agree, acer is definitely cornering the market for efficiency in my op
Custom build Smile
Windows for sure but as for a specific model I don't have a preferance...
I actually think HP has made great advances for their laptops. They have good keyboards, nice screens and reasonable prices. I also like Dell laptops which I have bought 3 of so far but everytime I play with a HP laptop I like it more.

I suggest you go to some stores where you can play with keyboards. IMHO it's one of the most important factors of a laptop. If they keyboard is uncomfortable for you you'll dislike the laptop.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.