Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get an Ubuntu CD for FREE
(07-08-2010, 03:25 PM)Cheeseburger Wrote:
She looks mesmerized by her new Linux installation,
funny picture. Help kill Windows plague, spread Linux love to all you know.

She told me that she want's me to uninstall Windows for her Devlish
And yup, after showing her some visual effects she was really amazed with it. Pirate

I always knew that girls like it ubuntu...
Devlish

I still don't see how you get it for free...
This is so retarded, just burn it to a CD yourself whats the big deal?
[Image: gfxbanner.png]
(07-11-2010, 12:38 PM)Mute Wrote: This is so retarded, just burn it to a CD yourself whats the big deal?

Look at the design.
It's amazing. Really, really amazing.

You could also make a Ubuntu Live CD like i have made and use Ubuntu over an existing OS without installing OR Install from A Live state
(02-17-2010, 06:19 AM)I Am Divine Wrote: Is there a way to order mulitple cds? I might need at least 10 for school next year.

I do not understand why people want to do things the hard way
Google this
Ubuntu Live CD
[Image: pageviews=1]
You can order up to 1000 CDs of one release for free, but each time you can order only up to 5 CDs in a row for free.

Exceeding this limit will result in paid shipping of all the CDs that exceed this limit.

CDs shipped within this limit are free with free shipping, at least here in Slovakia

I used this as well to get my free copy of this linux version for free. It took me like 2-3 weeks to deliver the CD but still that was kwl with me since i was on vacation and it was there when i returned. Still free CD with free shipping for a great OS like this is like jackpot guys. You all should try it as well
[Image: banner.gif]
I aready know how to do this but should help other members who have pc probems e.g without a OS or a corrupt copy of Windows.
Ubuntu is also good for Servers Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get Ubuntu 11.04 >>Upgrade from Ubuntu 10.10 aminmusa 15 6,987 04-25-2011, 02:06 AM
Last Post: aminmusa
  [ubuntu v=9.10]Apache2 errors[/ubuntu] jfmherokiller 10 3,622 11-23-2010, 08:26 PM
Last Post: haphazard
  Tutorial: Installing Ubuntu/Basics of Ubuntu Canoris 16 9,147 05-31-2010, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Natha