Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Business and Administration | administrationforum.net
Honestly, it seems that there's more business boards than administration boards in your forum. I would recommend changing your domain into something business like or just increase the amount of administration board. I don't like the color of the theme, it's too bright. I would suggest blue or green theme. Very cool contests you planned in your forum. 10 dollars iTunes card, now that's how you get members. The rank images doesn't fit your theme, it's just too big and the background effect doesn't look good. I think it would look so much better if you align the logo to the left. Overall, your forum is really successful.
I agree with Dillon about theme.
It is too bright and it hurts my eyes.
it is hard to read orange fonts on white background.
(02-15-2010, 10:44 PM)Dillon Wrote: Honestly, it seems that there's more business boards than administration boards in your forum. I would recommend changing your domain into something business like or just increase the amount of administration board. I don't like the color of the theme, it's too bright. I would suggest blue or green theme. Very cool contests you planned in your forum. 10 dollars iTunes card, now that's how you get members. The rank images doesn't fit your theme, it's just too big and the background effect doesn't look good. I think it would look so much better if you align the logo to the left. Overall, your forum is really successful.

Thanks for all that, but I can't find a business domain I particularly like. We have also added a second theme.

(02-16-2010, 02:32 AM)ELY_M Wrote: I agree with Dillon about theme.
It is too bright and it hurts my eyes.
it is hard to read orange fonts on white background.

I'm going to be removing that theme soon.
Thanks for the feedback.

Almost at 200 posts and 200 threads now, and we have 42 members!
I'm starting to really dislike Afresh. It's overused and there are template problems with plugins all the time.

Your logo sucks. I can't say it nicely that's how bad it is.

Overall your categories are fine but you need better descriptions on the forums. Make them descriptive and keyword rich.

Get rid of that plugin asking guests to register to view links. It's annoying and unprofessional.

I'd also lose that stats plugin on index. You don't really need that. It's fluff.

Good luck with it.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Pretty nice site, could use some nicer gfx though imho.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PromotionHub - Promotion & Administration Community Dogecoin 0 670 03-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Dogecoin
  AdminBB - Administration & Promotion Forums Terrorz 33 6,777 12-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Solidus