Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your best/worst dream ever?
I just had a terrible nightmare. It wasn't even your typical, "omg scary monster" nightmare. It was like a psychological thriller. I dreamt that I was lying in my bed (awake, mind you) in the dark, and I could hear my mom taking a shower (my room is right by our bathroom), and I guess my dad was outside (which was weird, because it was like 8pm at night). Anyway, at first, I heard a man who was not my father trying to talk to my mom through the door, and I can't really remember the whole conversation, but it was something like "Your husband said you'd be here." and my mom said something like, "I didn't know he'd let you in." or something. It wasn't a hostile conversation, and the man was nice, but he sounded to be about 60 (my mom is in her forties).

Anyway, the man and she kept talking back and forth, until I began to think that the man wasn't really there at all 'cause I never saw him. [This is scaring me as I relive this, but I'll try not to be a pansy.] Anyway, that dream ended abruptly, but I soon again fell back into the dream. It was the same position and situation, but I got up and walked out of my room into the living room and saw my dad frantically pacing back and forth in front of our front door (take, for example, if a person is pretending to have a conversation with himself. He goes from one place, says something, then another, and responds.) So anyway, I guess my dad was pretending to be the strange man, and then suddenly I fall over and can't open my eyes, and I start to breathe really hard. As I'm lying there breathing, I hear my mom get out of the shower and my dad approach her. I must have taken like 52 deep breaths, but the dream ended before they saw each other. The worst part is, that in the end of the dream, I'm pretty sure it was I who had the psychological problem(s), and my dad was just covering up for me. I don't know though. I kind of want to go back to sleep, but I'm too afraid.
(02-03-2010, 10:09 AM)4u111 Wrote: Your dreams seem just fine to me, i mean there's nothing special about it. And it actually reflects your actual lives. I heared worse dreams than what you mentioned. Any one saw him self powerless to do anything? like being tongue tied or blind and asking for people help and no one responds to him?

happens to us all
Several of my own dreams have became real.
one of them that I had surgery on my chest when I was a kid.
in that dream, i woke up in hospital with stitiches on my chest.
It did happened around 20 years later.
I had lumps removed from my chest and sewed up big time.

I have many job-related dreams like driving forklift and etc.
I drove forklift in high school and around 5 years after.
My best dream was erotic oneSleep and my wors was that Im falling from a mounatin on a Bike (didnt had brakes)Bebe-pleure

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst month of my life 6 734 03-19-2012, 06:53 PM
Last Post: bigdomepiece
  My friend with anxiety disorder having creepy reoccuring dream... JDBar 10 1,660 07-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Last Post: prime
  Worst depression I have ever felt. spY[3Mo] 13 1,327 06-15-2011, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Frowneyface
  I wish this dream was real! Minus-Zero 11 1,165 07-19-2010, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Samurai
  Had a bad dream. The Elite 15 1,837 07-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk