Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yin's Weekly Speech: Week 2 (Suicide).
I would rather someone kill me than for me to kill myself. It's not cowardly, it's that I believe to die by another's hands is better than to die by my own.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(01-26-2010, 04:09 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: I would rather someone kill me than for me to kill myself. It's not cowardly, it's that I believe to die by another's hands is better than to die by my own.
I can understand what you mean. I would too.
I'm not a supporter of suicide, but I believe in one's own choice.

If a person wants to kill them-self, I'd would say go ahead. It's the person's choice to do it. If they truly wanted to die, things other people say will not stop them.

However, most and almost all suicidal people will stop at the "killing" themselves part, either because they realize it's not worth it, or are to chicken to do it.

May seem harsh at first, but that's how I view the world. It's people's own decisions that shape the world.

Don't say that I never experienced or had suicidal friends, because I do, and they are still alive.
Thanks for taking the time out to speak to us. I look up to you for being such a strong guy, when emtions get negative that ball of thought you have in your head just worsens the negativeness but somehow most people get up and carry on. When you have some deep stuff happen around you or too you, I think in my opinion that you are too emotionally unstable to take the choice to take your own life. You should calm down think about it carefully then make your desicion. I'd rather take my life in a normal emotional state than on an emotional low.

When you are incapable of mkaing such desicions for yourself and in severe pain, some people who are experts in your condtion, physcaetrics and those that love you dearly should discuss about whether to end your ordeal or not, discuss what options you have. Then decide for you. I'm not comfortable with that, but what else can we do? In life I don't know whether this happens but I wouldn't doubt it if it did. Life is prescious partly to the mystery of death.

Just my thoughts, I'd love to discuss this more though. Amassing opinions to serious matters after much thought and discussion is something I want to do for myself.
(01-26-2010, 10:36 PM)[H]atsune[M]iku Wrote: I'm not a supporter of suicide, but I believe in one's own choice.

If a person wants to kill them-self, I'd would say go ahead. It's the person's choice to do it. If they truly wanted to die, things other people say will not stop them.

However, most and almost all suicidal people will stop at the "killing" themselves part, either because they realize it's not worth it, or are to chicken to do it.

May seem harsh at first, but that's how I view the world. It's people's own decisions that shape the world.

Don't say that I never experienced or had suicidal friends, because I do, and they are still alive.

You're right. It is one's choice, except in some aspects. Why would you want to live if you get beat every day, have nothing to live for? You wouldn't want to. It's up to you and others to help those who don't so they aren't thinking "Suicide will change all these problems".
I think of suicide before, but everytime when i tries it i felt stupid. Sometimes when i was depressed i just tell myself, "cmon, live one more day and it'll be a nice day". This motivates myself and now i'm here. Thanks for writing this post Yin (:
Touchy subject on my part, i have a lot of suicidal friends. It is always a constant battle trying to be there for them.
That's a nice speach.
Suicide, how often this is said, just ain't the solution.

To be honest I thought about it, but that was like one day, were everything was fudged.
A day of weakness, but one thought made me stop thinking about it, just like that. The thought of what it would do to ppl who like me, to the ppl who love me, and who I love.

And I prolly wouldn't had the balls to do it. xd
(01-25-2010, 08:15 PM)Yin Wrote: Suicide isn't the way to go. Do it, you're making yourself look like a fool and essentially you're "losing" the game.

Very wise.
Great post, this is true. This info should be gathered and added into like a website or something lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 47,375 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,393 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 894 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winter™ 22 3,452 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,700 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine