Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Groups?
Are groups allowed on SPF?. If so I would like to have one created.
  • Name: SF Coders
  • Description: This group is for all diffrent types of coders around Support Forums

I will also make a 50x50 and a user group image if needed.

If this is allowed. I plan on making a recrueitment thread.

And is there a possibility I would be able to lead it?
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Groups aren't currently being created or accepted here at Support Forums. As a matter of fact, there might not be any groups created in the future either.

I'll leave this open for discussion and for Omniscient to post as he's the only one who knows for sure, but please bear in mind that at this moment in time; your chances are slim.

Please keep all posts on topic.

If you have any more questions, feel free to send me a PM. Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Yes right now there are no additional groups.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
you should allow groups but they can only be groups for helping such as:

Ruby Group
PHP Group
ect
ect
(01-21-2010, 01:05 PM)Floydy Wrote: you should allow groups but they can only be groups for helping such as:

Ruby Group
PHP Group
ect
ect

Omniscient won't add groups for each and every different programming language out there. That's kind of ridiculous. I also think that there is no need for groups based on programming. Why not post your tutorials and guidance within the visual forums and not private forums?

In my eyes, a group that specializes in HijackThis and Malware Removal would be top priority when/if groups were implemented here at Support Forums. At this moment in time we don't really have an active base of members. When the activity picks up, I'm sure we'll see groups being implemented over the upcoming months. We just have to be patient.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I think this is a good idea and i would join your grp.
(01-21-2010, 01:38 PM)BigEye Wrote: I think this is a good idea and i would join your grp.
Same here.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
No. Add Coders. That will have all coders and there languages.

I think the different programming langauges groups are good for it, at least for what we have section for.
Were talking about groups here lmao. But yeah, I think 1 group would be good. Have all the diffrent types of coders in it and have me leading it with someone else.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Groups FirefoxWiz 3 704 05-18-2006, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Dr Small