Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death...
Hey, a few hours ago, i realized that i just don't care about life anymore, i'm not suicidal or anything. But i really wouldn't mind going to sleep and just... not waking up you know? I'm not sure why, i just don't feel like there is anything in life i can be happy about, i fell in to a deep depression recently, and i think that is what caused it. Just saying.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
It does sound like depression to me. Altho, I must say I am not scared of dying either. Infact, I would like to know what happens to us when we do die. Quite exciting to be perfectly honest.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Cant you find anything that interests you? To learn something new? I doubt you know everything about everything.
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
(01-21-2010, 10:11 AM)Codine Wrote: It does sound like depression to me. Altho, I must say I am not scared of dying either. Infact, I would like to know what happens to us when we do die. Quite exciting to be perfectly honest.

I agree with you....I'm not scared of death in the least...I don't think i would go and kill myself but I am a little anxious to find out whether or not God and Hell and all that are real, i don't think so...but...maybe there's something?
(01-21-2010, 10:27 AM)bloodrain2011 Wrote: I agree with you....I'm not scared of death in the least...I don't think i would go and kill myself but I am a little anxious to find out whether or not God and Hell and all that are real, i don't think so...but...maybe there's something?

I wouldn't say I wanted to take my own life either to be honest with you. But it is very exciting to think about what actually happens. I don't believe in any religion. But I'm sure something must happen. Hence Da-Ja-Vu Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(01-21-2010, 10:31 AM)Codine Wrote: I wouldn't say I wanted to take my own life either to be honest with you. But it is very exciting to think about what actually happens. I don't believe in any religion. But I'm sure something must happen. Hence Da-Ja-Vu Smile
Yes and something that kinda bothers me is that all religion seems to be based upon the grounds of good and evil. But who judges our right and wrong acts? I mean right and wrong are really deteremined by the person and varies from person to person. Just doesn't make sense...i person could think he/she was doing right but someone else felt that their actions were wrong. I mean all religion seems to be based on this...Reincarnation, Christianty, and Catholisism. Sad
You know i've felt the same way for a long time. Just all crap seems to be going on, with no true meaning to it all. You just got to find a meaning in the deep lies.
I've had that feeling many times before, but then something happens. Hang out with some friends, have a random party just for the sake of it. Do stuff like that, just really 'fun' stuff. It helps soo much.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I'm think i'm depressed. Earlier in my life i was diagnosed with clinical depression, i took meds for around three years. Then i got off them because they said i was okay, but now i just don't want to live any more, suicide would be an option if i had the ball to kill myself, but i don't. I just don't know what to do.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Find meaning. Thats what i did. I have a similar problem. What i did is just make everything go down to an math or faith. Only one thing has pasted that logic. Which is love. You just have to make meaning of whats around you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death of Grandmother stormy 2 623 03-28-2012, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Crystal
  Death Reptar 27 3,942 03-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Last Post: D3xus
  Death Miku 9 1,228 11-20-2011, 12:58 PM
Last Post: kebralt
  I'm pretty sure I have Thanatophobia //Extreme fear of death FML brah 9 3,815 08-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Xplosion™
  ~ How to deal with a death! ~ Deadmau5 35 12,027 01-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Deltron