Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi.
I'm Yin. You may know me from HF if you're from there. I come to this forum to in hopes in some ways inspire people in the Emotional section and what not. I'll be posting around here for a while, starting with weekly speeches. If you'd like to comment on them, that'd be great.

More about me. My name is Michael. I'm married with one daughter. She's adopted if you were wondering, so I'm not really an old geezer. I work as a motivational speaker. I try to go to schools, talk to them about stuff. I like it, because me knowing that I'm helping them is great. I used to be in the Army for a while. There's pictures on HF if you look at those picture threads.

Why am I on a hacking forum (HF)?

Well, I'm a white hat. I wanted to experiment with black hat, and that didn't work. I work on HJT, and general white hat stuff.

As for what I do online, lots of things. I am a webmaster like Omni. Omni builds sites, I buy them, build them up, then resell them for profits. I haven't done any business with Omni yet though. I'm kind of holding off on that, as I'm busy. I do not moderate any forums other than one that Omni and I are reviving (sportforum.net). I'm also a businessman when I have time.

I'll see you all around here I suppose.
Welcome to SF, please read the rules!

I was just reading your Quotes on HF, nice ones ;)
An adopded daughter, that's really kind of you and your wife, so I see you're a person that likes to help people out...
Adopding a child is the highest rank of support a person can offer, respect on that...

I admire speakers, as when told right, a speaker can change over millions of minds and lifes.... But he also can destroy a Human ;)
(01-19-2010, 07:59 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: Welcome to SF, please read the rules!

I was just reading your Quotes on HF, nice ones ;)
An adopded daughter, that's really kind of you and your wife, so I see you're a person that likes to help people out...
Adopding a child is the highest rank of support a person can offer, respect on that...

I admire speakers, as when told right, a speaker can change over millions of minds and lifes.... But he also can destroy a Human ;)

Yeah, speakers are influencial in both bad and good ways. A speaker can make someone feel bad about themself etc. My speeches aren't like that. Yeah. The problem with her is that sometimes she's emotionally unstable, you know thinking about her real mom and what not. I'm glad to have been past the baby ages though (she's 11) now. I think that her life is what most inspired me to motivational speak. I may not get in people's head in HF, but I know some people that come here to post in the emotional section need some help. I'll do some ones on relationships and what not.
I see, I'm glad you're the "good" speaker!

I'm sure you can make your daughter happy and give her the love she deserves, to help her overcome her current state...
Do you know the real parents?

A person like you is need on here, posting in the Emotional Section! ;)
(01-19-2010, 08:20 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: I see, I'm glad you're the "good" speaker!

I'm sure you can make your daughter happy and give her the love she deserves, to help her overcome her current state...
Do you know the real parents?

A person like you is need on here, posting in the Emotional Section! ;)

I do not know the real parents. I know they were son of a bitches, beat her, and she got taken away from them. She tells me how they would always smoke, always drink, always tell her to go away and stuff. It wasn't a good start to her life, but I think I've helped her enough to see that she's changed over time. I am a strong believer in the man upstairs. I understand where Atheists and all come from and what not. I think that everyone has their opinion on religious views though.
hmmm welcome! lol.......
For real, I think we are kind of same... so I'm glad that you don't know the real parents, I would break their freakin bones.. day after day... bone after bone..
I don't really belive in the god, but I know that if true or not, he support people and helps them go their path.
I'm really glad to hear that you take care of her... and shes doing well....
(01-19-2010, 08:56 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: For real, I think we are kind of same... so I'm glad that you don't know the real parents, I would break their freakin bones.. day after day... bone after bone..
I don't really belive in the god, but I know that if true or not, he support people and helps them go their path.
I'm really glad to hear that you take care of her... and shes doing well....

Some people don't. Everyone has their views, regardless what it is. Some people believe in Allah, or what not. The world is filled with different things. What people don't realize is that we're all equal, we're all family. There's no reason for all this violence. I know I was in the Army, but that was defending our country. If the others didn't want to play nice, well obviously I'm not going to stand there like an idiot.
Nice to have you here Yin. You are a good member at HF and I believe you can be the same here.

Enjoy your stay here Smile
Thank you all for the warm welcome.