Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a couple ideas for a song
I'm a rap artist nicknamed "lil bryzee". I'm looking for something to talk about on my album. I have 4 tracks that need to be filled. Serious posts please
Bjfox,

I recommend talking hardships you have faced in your life, or emotional problems you have experienced. Nowadays, singing about sex is very common, and it's a shame to see how downhill the genre of rap has gone because of this. Rappers that sing about real problems are more professional, imo.
What are you trying to do brah ?

I'm not really catching your drift.
Need To Vent ? Talk To Me On Skype: CallMeCreepy
Just sing about love <3 Everyone sings about love and beaty.
I pretty much agree with Elektrisk.
Rapping is kind of like story telling, and most rap artists rap about their lives, things they have seen and been through.
Tupac was a great example. You could rap about what is going on in the world today, find something you disagree with or are passionate about and work from there. You could rap about the all the recent earthquakes and people dieing, something you have seen on the news that shocked, moved or disturbed you. Anything really as long as you put effort and thought into it.

(04-17-2010, 03:05 PM)Cheeseburger Wrote: I pretty much agree with Elektrisk.
Rapping is kind of like story telling, and most rap artists rap about their lives, things they have seen and been through.
Tupac was a great example. You could rap about what is going on in the world today, find something you disagree with or are passionate about and work from there. You could rap about the all the recent earthquakes and people dieing, something you have seen on the news that shocked, moved or disturbed you. Anything really as long as you put effort and thought into it.

I agree, have it come from the heart and it will fill its own space.
(04-17-2010, 02:56 PM)Sam Wrote: Just sing about love <3 Everyone sings about love and beaty.

Which is EXACTLY why he shouldn't. Look at Taylor Swift. ALL she sings about is a) a boy breaking her heart, b) falling in love with a boy, or c) boys in general. It's annoying. Tell a story that everyone can relate to. Singing about love only touches those who are going through it imo.
Listen to Elektrisk, and what you also should do is to 'make your life more dramatic than it is',
otherwise no one would listen to you.

Good luck.
I'm too cool for a signature.
(04-18-2010, 08:44 AM)dnsm Wrote: Listen to Elektrisk, and what you also should do is to 'make your life more dramatic than it is',
otherwise no one would listen to you.

Good luck.

Unless his life is dramatic enough already :tongue:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A couple of rap beats / instrumentals I made in FL Studio Tate 2 675 07-28-2010, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Tate