Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EZSQL The PHP Database Class
http://www.woyano.com/view/213/Download-...-Class-205

That's one of my favorite database classes for php to use as a framework. It's actually similar to how mybb works.

http://justinvincent.com/docs/ezsql/ez_sql_help.htm

That will simplify greatly any dynamic website you may build.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Ah thanks for the share Omni. If I'm not mistaken, you made an EZSql Plugin or something, didn't you?
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Thank you, I'll check this out....
Since I have written something smiliar, this will come in handy to learn few techniques from!
That plugin was unrelated to this library.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Very nice share. I'm looking at it now.
Thank you very much. I'm deciding on making a new forum, I might actually use this.
thank's...very nice guide!!! Oui
[Image: logo.png]
xSexy.org | The New Sexy Forum ! [Erotic Pics & Videos]
Thanks Omni, I will try it out.
In their documentation, they say:
Quote:$db->escape() makes any string safe to use as a value in a query under all PHP conditions. I.E. if magic quotes are turned on or off. Note: Should not be used by itself to guard against SQL injection attacks. The purpose of this function is to stop accidental mal formed queries.

Now considering that EZSQL is supposed to be an abstraction layer to the actual database that is used, how would you recommend you go about preventing SQL injection considering that mysql_real_escape_string implies that it will only work when you are using a MySQL database, and not another kind of SQL database?
[Image: sig.php]
The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.
Ah thanks for the share Omni.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  database problem danjohnson 0 1,152 11-13-2012, 10:56 PM
Last Post: danjohnson
  Database accessing in .NET MikeHenery9 1 1,436 07-14-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: 'Snorlax
  Creating and inserting data into a PHP and MySQL Database Peter L 9 4,020 03-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Haxalot
  php write to mysqli database haphazard 4 2,008 12-10-2011, 08:28 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜмσg тιмєz
  how to open a 750 mb database,sql file? etc 17 6,435 08-21-2011, 03:57 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity