Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MYBB not showing all subF's/Small Icons
Okay, I added sub forums to my mybb forum.

Here is what it looks like.

[Image: screenshot1ya.png]

This is what I want it to look like

[Image: screenshot3g.png]

I want it to show all the subforums in that section or at least 5.

I won't ever add more than 5 to my forum any section but I would like that last one to show. 3 is the highest subF's I have so far in any section.

Also, I've tried to get my small icons to have no white box around them but I believe it's a template because I can't get it to work. I've even tried adding older ones I had that worked copied them and even though they didn't have it there it is.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Forum Home Settings > Then change the "Subforums to show on Index listing" To how many you want to show.

Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Thanks, How do you make it so your users have to register before clicking any board. Like if possible i would like them to see my boards but when click it have to register. Is that a good feature to use.

I'm not sure, search around for a Plugin. I know you can make it so they have to register before they can see anything, but I don't know about before clicking.
Okay how do I do it so that they have to register to view them?
Nevermind, I got it. It's in the Guest user group. I just realized I need the Bots to view so I can't take it off,.

EDIT:

Found new problem.

Why does it say this?

[Image: screenshot4uw.png]

Why does it say "Unknown Location".??

I thought it was them viewing the main index page but it's not see. I'm the top one.

[Image: screenshotwt.png]

When I go to the link it's a asio.php it's a file that came with the mybb but why show that and not the page.

Is this because there Guests and your not able to see what there doing?? If so then why can you see GoogleBot and stuff like that?

The 'everyone in unkown location' bug has been around for ages, so MyBB has made a thread explaining how to fix it:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-48649.html

Read that if you should be all good Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Icons redirects me to MyBBCentral.com Hydrogen 1 959 05-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  My wordpress site not showing thumbnails in sildeshow FearFactor 1 1,034 01-06-2012, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Quizzical
  My MOOD plugin[mybb] and latest mood icons(xenforo style icons) envira 3 3,631 09-25-2011, 05:21 AM
Last Post: FileX
  How to Make your MYBB Central Plugin Compatible with new Mybb Billy Mays 3 1,886 07-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Billy Mays
  [MYBB] Forum icons (on.gif, off.gif, offlock.gif), do not change for Admin usergroup Camgaertner 2 3,106 07-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Glassy