Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help... Bad.
lol i'ts a woman DEAL WITH IT!!! XD You don't do what they want when they want it...your in the dog house XD...they like to hold that whip XD.
Quote: lol i'ts a woman DEAL WITH IT!!! XD You don't do what they want when they want it...your in the dog house XD...they like to hold that whip XD.

Why should anyone have to deal with such irrationality? Are you saying that he has an ultimatum: give in to her and admit he's wrong when he's not or ignore her? Neither seem like they'd help. If what you say is right, then he must lead a sad life, right?
(01-17-2010, 05:35 PM)bloodrain2011 Wrote: lol i'ts a woman DEAL WITH IT!!! XD You don't do what they want when they want it...your in the dog house XD...they like to hold that whip XD.

You're an idiot, if you sit back and let someone control you're life with complete disregard for you're feelings, why live?
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(01-17-2010, 06:00 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: You're an idiot, if you sit back and let someone control you're life with complete disregard for you're feelings, why live?
I'm not saying let her rule your whole life by any means. But the little petty dumb bullshit like not sitting by her, ya let her "win" fudge it's not like it matters. Only put your foot down if you really need to I mean give a little get a little.
(01-17-2010, 08:32 PM)bloodrain2011 Wrote: I'm not saying let her rule your whole life by any means. But the little petty dumb bullshit like not sitting by her, ya let her "win" fudge it's not like it matters. Only put your foot down if you really need to I mean give a little get a little.
Like i said, i didn't know what she was doing, why would i get of her couch to go sit on the floor if i thought everything was okay? And yes it matters, i'm not going to turn into a bitch because she want's attention. If something was wrong, she should have told me. Not went and sat on the floor and assumed i would know she was sad.
(01-17-2010, 08:44 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Like i said, i didn't know what she was doing, why would i get of her couch to go sit on the floor if i thought everything was okay? And yes it matters, i'm not going to turn into a bitch because she want's attention. If something was wrong, she should have told me. Not went and sat on the floor and assumed i would know she was sad.
You seem like the kind of guy who needs to be "in charge". If a relationship is not equal it's not gonna make...you are gonna have to give in sometimes or your relationship will inevitably implode Sad. Your not a bitch just because you give in everyone once in a while. But its your life do what you want. Just giving you what advice I can.
Quote:You seem like the kind of guy who needs to be "in charge". If a relationship is not equal it's not gonna make...you are gonna have to give in sometimes or your relationship will inevitably implode

No, he seems like a rational human being. I agree with him 100%. What does she think he is? Telepathic? It's stupid. It's obvious she just wanted attention or whatever. If he put up with her bitching, then it wouldn't be equal. It'd become arduous.
(01-17-2010, 08:48 PM)bloodrain2011 Wrote: You seem like the kind of guy who needs to be "in charge". If a relationship is not equal it's not gonna make...you are gonna have to give in sometimes or your relationship will inevitably implode Sad. Your not a bitch just because you give in everyone once in a while. But its your life do what you want. Just giving you what advice I can.
No, i think you misunderstood what i said, i don't need to be in charge at all, in fact most of the time i let her tell me what to do, i let her drive my trucks, and i let her take my sweat shirts, lol i know the last one is little but i don't have many left ha ha. It's just that sometimes i need to draw the line, and when she expects me to know she's upset, i have to do it. But when she gets mad because of her lack of communication, then expects me to kiss her ass and apologize for it, i can't do it. No matter how much i love her, i still have some pride.
I see I see, Hmmmm, well then in that case maybe it's time to break it off? I mean some realationships just arn't meant to last. Maybe yours has run it's course and it's time to find a new girl?
Well, we're doing good now, this was a couple days ago, when i posted this i was just making sure i wasn't wrong. But yeah, i pretty much let her do what ever and she usually tells me what to do, not big things or even medium things lol just little things i guess. I think it's pretty trusting on my part to let a 15 y.o. girl drive a 500+ hp diesel truck lol Just sayin'.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad dream + Bad Phone call Minus-Zero 17 2,535 07-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Minus-Zero