Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to transfer money from card to paypal
(04-16-2010, 04:22 PM)Tails Wrote: I always thought that when you used paypal to buy something it came right off your credit card. Could be wrong...

That's exactly how I've used it for the past atleast 5 years now.. My PP balance has always shown balance "$ 0.00", but I've made transactions over $1000 through it... From where I live, I cannot encash PP balance, So I never "receive" money to it... I always use it for purchases, and I've got 2 CC's attached to it..

PS: Lolzzz, I once had an ignorant seller from HF who wanted to see my paypal balance over TV before we made a deal.. I just couldn't convince him why my paypal showed zero balance.. He rejected me stating I was not a genuine buyer.. Haha :biggrin:
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]
Or search on the forums.
(04-05-2010, 10:44 PM)majordave Wrote: Paypal accounts don't reflect the credit available on credit cards because many people have credit limits on their cards of tens of thousands of dollars, and American Express has no limits.

You add a credit card to your paypal account and you can spend up to whatever limit you have on your card, or the limit established by paypal.

Exactly, i had this same issue not even a month ago. I was sooo confused
Just add your card, and funds are pulled from your card instead of PP.
Hi deicider,

You can add your debit card to your PayPal account. When you send someone money, you have the ability to choose payment source. Stay safe and keep your money on your card.
(06-20-2010, 11:52 AM)Asesina Wrote: Hi deicider,

You can add your debit card to your PayPal account. When you send someone money, you have the ability to choose payment source. Stay safe and keep your money on your card.

This is what I was going to say, This is how I did both my debit and cc.
You add your Debit/Credit Card onto the PayPal account then you can spend from that Debit/Credit Card.
well when you add the card PP extracts a certain amount to verify the card, how do you find out this amount ?
(07-10-2010, 01:10 PM)g0tcha Wrote: well when you add the card PP extracts a certain amount to verify the card, how do you find out this amount ?

this is presuming the cc details you have dont belong to you
(01-15-2010, 02:31 PM)deicider Wrote: I have 50$ in my debit card and 5$ in paypal,how do i transfer that money from card to paypal?

Wait are you talking about a pre paid card or a debit card?
Otherwise do a new account and add your credit card there and donate $50 from your card to youre other paypal.

-xLnT

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Paypal, LR & Payza] JillsClickCorner autoclicker. Earn money on autopilot! rafaelcarioca7 1 805 03-17-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Hidden™
  What does it mean if you apply for a new credit card to transfer balances? Jasleen007 0 430 01-30-2013, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Jasleen007
  make money with android.easy money and proof neobux 2 769 01-12-2013, 01:41 AM
Last Post: William Martin
  Download WHAFF! for android. easy making money. straight to paypal neobux 0 830 12-09-2012, 05:13 AM
Last Post: neobux
  [PAYPAL] [FREE] Money Though YouTube [NO PM ME/ADFLY] [DIRECT LINK] ZeroManArmy 3 1,544 08-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Last Post: ZeroManArmy