Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me or...
Does it feel like this site is already a really tight community.
It's getting pretty big. Just takes time for all forums.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Sorry as a 14 year old I'm confused with your wording. By "tight" do you mean the slang sense of "tight" as in awesome, cool etc. Or do you mean close together. In either meaning I agree, this sight has grown quite quickly and the people in the community seem to understand each other. I wouldn't mind more members but I'm afraid that if it gets too big it will get kind of out of control, which wouldn't be a problem as long as you have enough moderators, but then we wouldn't know each other as well.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

I for one believe there should be more members or at least more conversations going on in every thread.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
If your talking about what I think your talking about I thinks its just because a lot of people respect and support Labrocca. I don't know that this community is so tight but I know "his" community is tight. There does need to be more people though IMO, and in particular people who are here for the support and not necessarily to chat.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
If it's only for support then this site won't be getting very far because people will come asking for help then leave once there problem is fixed. If we have some conversations going then more and more people will talk and they will come back frequently.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
I think so, i know just about everyone who actually does things on this forum. There is a few big posters, and a few little ones that show up for a little while and disappear.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(01-11-2010, 08:23 PM)Revolt Wrote: If it's only for support then this site won't be getting very far because people will come asking for help then leave once there problem is fixed. If we have some conversations going then more and more people will talk and they will come back frequently.

Yeah but the thing is that I think a few people are here just to be "big fish", whereas hopefully we would get some new helpful members that would come to help then stay for the community.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
By tight, i mean by close. Like i mean its already a mature community. May not be by content, but the way it feels when you are posting, it does.
(01-12-2010, 05:04 PM)Aristotle Wrote: By tight, i mean by close. Like i mean its already a mature community. May not be by content, but the way it feels when you are posting, it does.
We are now building the foundation of the community. We are the foundation. As time progresses more and more people are going to come and some will be asses and the such; but we will remain because we were here in the beginning.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.