Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCC Guidelines
(01-09-2010, 01:30 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Federal Communications Commission. Pretty much overseas and regulates TV, Radio, Internet things. Advertisement, what shows can show on TV, etc.
So what does this have to do with SF?
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(01-09-2010, 01:31 AM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: So what does this have to do with SF?

Internet guidelines?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(01-09-2010, 01:31 AM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: So what does this have to do with SF?

Anytime you publish an affiliate link you must provide a statement that lets everyone know you are getting paid to promote that product. There is a referrals section for affiliate links. It has a lot to do with SF. Especially since Omni is American and is responsible for the forum.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(01-09-2010, 01:33 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Anytime you publish an affiliate link you must provide a statement that lets everyone know you are getting paid to promote that product. There is a referrals section for affiliate links. It has a lot to do with SF. Especially since Omni is American and is responsible for the forum.
Gotcha. Oui I'm a little slow.....
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
yea what i said but geeky Smile
Internet guidelines
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Lol nothing geeky there. Although for law related things I seem to have a nack for sucking them in and never letting go. Same with History. Math on the other hand Nono
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]