Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Try and pronounce: Аноним Интерфейс
(01-07-2010, 10:17 AM)Asha Kaeed Wrote: no. I was trying to make it nearly impossible to be understood.. Its just an everyday expression .. what makes you think it has anything to do with the USA? the "us" part? thats just grammatical person Smile

I don't hate the USA if this is what you're trying to imply

No no, don't get me wrong Friend. Smile I was just thinking USA because I thought that 'us' could be used as it, from when you said it's not used as people.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
yes its hard to explain .. bacause the language is from a different language family than English .. "us" used in everyday speech may mean "my place, home" not only the grammatical person "us" .. and yes .. the people here like to swear A LOT and I mean A LOT .. so probably you thought I was swearing at the USA lol ...
No, not at all. I thought it was something like Niko Belich is coming to the USA lol. I didn't think you were being rude to USA or anything like that.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
and btw here is your nickname in Bulgarian Трилобайт- hehe .. oh and for the record: Niko Belich is from Serbia as far as I know the story of GTA .. and btw yesterday I decided I should really do something about my mafia appearance after a girl told me I was a G wannabe .. so I decided I will start looking like a geek ! yay ! I always wanted to be a geek! Enough of that gangsta crap.. Its just .. its been with me for so long and idk .. how am I supposed to look like a geek with my scarface .. anyway .. Ill figure something out..
I think I like this thread... all the workings of lunacy. :p
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I'm still having problems with this letter - я ; What does it mean....
(01-07-2010, 10:35 AM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: I think I like this thread... all the workings of lunacy. :p

Yeah ;P
(01-07-2010, 10:35 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: I'm still having problems with this letter - я ; What does it mean....
Yeah ;P
I think it's an I.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
(01-07-2010, 10:35 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: I'm still having problems with this letter - я ; What does it mean....
Yeah ;P
yup .. bonkers! Yeye

я is pronounced ya.. as you can see we have one letter for two sounds: "i" and "a".. now how cool is that?? Pirate

so back in the 90s when korn became popular and they spelled it KoЯn everybody at first was like: koyan ? wtf ?!
OK I thought that i was I or A but didn't think it's both, YA.. ok now I can read it too...
Big Grin but I will keep in back as it's easy for me to solve that ;)
(01-07-2010, 10:35 AM)Asha Kaeed Wrote: and btw here is your nickname in Bulgarian Трилобайт- hehe .. oh and for the record: Niko Belich is from Serbia as far as I know the story of GTA .. and btw yesterday I decided I should really do something about my mafia appearance after a girl told me I was a G wannabe .. so I decided I will start looking like a geek ! yay ! I always wanted to be a geek! Enough of that gangsta crap.. Its just .. its been with me for so long and idk .. how am I supposed to look like a geek with my scarface .. anyway .. Ill figure something out..
I remember trying to wear tighter jeans then the baggy ones... I couldn't walk straight for like a month... I also felt like a dipweed... :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do Americans pronounce words differently? Fragma 52 11,479 10-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Thomas