Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Try and pronounce: Аноним Интерфейс
(01-07-2010, 09:57 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: It's up to you, if you want to see more people failing at pronouncing it then keep it going. Smile
no .. Im not laughing because some1 is failing .. Im not like that .. its just funny .. dont get me wrong

ok here is a bonus: Нико Белич -- this is Niko Belich .. like that character from GTA IV ... if you want you can use it as nickname or smth..
(01-07-2010, 09:55 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: The нас bit.. sounds like Hack or Hacking.. h4xz0ring even. Hehe

нас = us

I'll keep in the back....
(01-07-2010, 09:58 AM)Asha Kaeed Wrote: no .. Im not laughing because some1 is failing .. Im not like that .. its just funny .. dont get me wrong

ok here is a bonus: Нико Белич -- this is Niko Belich .. like that character from GTA IV ... if you want you can use it as nickname or smth..

Lol, I know you weren't laughing at me failing.. but I was Smile

Umm...
Niko Belich's son / daughter / sister / brother / dad/ mum / grandfather / uncle / auntie / strange pedophilic neighbour living down the street.. << Any of those?

*edit*
Nicko Belich will save us?
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-07-2010, 10:02 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: нас = us
yup .. but "us" is used not for people but in another meaning Smile
Nicko Belich something United States?
Something to do with America?
(01-07-2010, 10:02 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Lol, I know you weren't laughing at me failing.. but I was Smile

Umm...
Niko Belich's son / daughter / sister / brother / dad/ mum / grandfather / uncle / auntie / strange pedophilic neighbour living down the street.. << Any of those?

*edit*
Nicko Belich will save us?
erm.. no.. I meant to say Нико Белич = Niko Belich
and btw if Niko had a strange pedophilic neighbour .. well I think he would take his baseball bat and go pay him a visit Smile
(01-07-2010, 10:04 AM)Asha Kaeed Wrote: erm.. no.. I meant to say Нико Белич = Niko Belich
and btw if Niko had a strange pedophilic neighbour .. well I think he would take his baseball bat and go pay him a visit Smile

Or use his high tech super hackz0r mobile to call in cheats. And blow him to the bloody ground with a rocket launcher. o.0
(01-07-2010, 10:07 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Or use his high tech super hackz0r mobile to call in cheats. And blow him to the bloody ground with a rocket launcher. o.0
just for being strange

LOL Im laughing so hard atm .. there used to be some people that used to call me Niko .. cuz this short for my real name .. I mean IRL .. but they don't do it any more after I killed them.. I mean .. after I asked them not to .. well "Седя у нас цял ден" simply means Im sitting at home all day long "у нас" means at us, literary .. but its understood like "at home"

tell me if you want more riddles ..
(01-07-2010, 10:08 AM)Asha Kaeed Wrote: just for being strange

Well... did I mention he actually raped Niko's nephew?

And is the saying anything to do with USA?
(01-07-2010, 10:09 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Well... did I mention he actually raped Niko's nephew?

And is the saying anything to do with USA?
no. I was trying to make it nearly impossible to be understood.. Its just an everyday expression .. what makes you think it has anything to do with the USA? the "us" part? thats just grammatical person Smile

I don't hate the USA if this is what you're trying to imply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do Americans pronounce words differently? Fragma 52 11,479 10-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Thomas