Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Try and pronounce: Аноним Интерфейс
(01-07-2010, 09:47 AM)Asha Kaeed Wrote: hey Аноним what about your user title ?
An bitxa la an Bokha Dialinda?

Well, there is no keyboard layout for any of the characters of this language.... Ynkhloc.

A part of a beautiful home.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
ok its my turn hehe .. try to pronounce "Седя цял ден у нас" and tell me how do u think it should sound ? Anonym, pls dont spoil this for me Smile
Седя цял ден у нас
Ceaser And Ate Ye Hacking?
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-07-2010, 09:49 AM)Asha Kaeed Wrote: ok its my turn hehe .. try to pronounce "Седя цял ден у нас" and tell me how do u think it should sound ? Anonym, pls dont spoil this for me Smile
Hehe
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
The letter я is inexistent in serbian cyrillic, what does it mean, is it an i or some type of a...

I'm able to understand Седя цял ден у нас, but I can't read it ....
(01-07-2010, 09:50 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Седя цял ден у нас
Ceaser And Ate Ye Hacking?
Roflmao which part of it does it sound like hacking? Im very curios about that one - Im not joking.

Anyone else wants to give it a shot ?
(01-07-2010, 09:49 AM)Asha Kaeed Wrote: ok its my turn hehe .. try to pronounce "Седя цял ден у нас" and tell me how do u think it should sound ? Anonym, pls dont spoil this for me Smile

Seda cal den u nas ?
(01-07-2010, 09:53 AM)Asha Kaeed Wrote: Roflmao which part of it does it sound like hacking? Im very curios about that one - Im not joking.

Anyone else wants to give it a shot ?

The нас bit.. sounds like Hack or Hacking.. h4xz0ring even. Hehe
(01-07-2010, 09:55 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: The нас bit.. sounds like Hack or Hacking.. h4xz0ring even. Hehe

LOL dude you made my day .. indeed I was feeling bad but this fixed my mood.. should I say what it means or should I keep the surprise for later ?
(01-07-2010, 09:56 AM)Asha Kaeed Wrote: LOL dude you made my day .. indeed I was feeling bad but this fixed my mood.. should I say what it means or should I keep the surprise for later ?
It's up to you, if you want to see more people failing at pronouncing it then keep it going. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do Americans pronounce words differently? Fragma 52 11,479 10-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Thomas