Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sexiest thing I've ever seen :)
I do everything on my vehicles except change the oil. I cba'd to do that. I learned mechanics from when I was deployed. He had 4 mechanics in my company, but they were too busy dealing with the trucks that had just been blown up to be bothered with my measly little suspension that is f'd six ways from sunday, or my busted fuel injector. 3 would work on the blown up trucks, one would supervise the rest of us doing daily maintenance and teach us. After a year of doing that you kind of pick up a few things ;)
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
So you have plastigauged a bottom end to make sure the clearance is good?
You have cc'd engines to make maximum power?
If its just change oil and spark plugs its not mechanics man. Its a lackie job. An apprentice if you will.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I like the red one, I like the last one with the pic of the truck girl in it
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

(01-10-2010, 01:29 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: No offense more curiosity but are you a rich kid?
What i mean is you get your $ to play cars from your family?
Then go to a shop and ask for whatever to be done and pick it up on X day?

See most all people i know get under the bonnet themselves.
Get dirty and learn from experience. Getting others to do your work and giving you a specs sheet at the end is not the same as knowledge IMHO.
I think they called it Wisdom in the old days. Now days i dunno perhaps even oldschool is the terminology for someone who actually does there work themselves.
Its a dying art. I see it all the time.
Walking text books with no physical knowledge.
I don't for one second say this is you. Although i don't say its not either.
No no no, i come from a well off family, but i assure you, i know how to do everything myself and only bring something to a shop when i absolutely can't figure it out other than my diesel because as you know, you have to pull the cab off to work on the engine and i don't have that equipment. I work for my vehicles and bikes just like everyone else does, the only difference is the title is in my dad's name.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I do like this one also

http://i45.tinypic.com/23kf7h1.jpg

I like it cause the big ass back tires.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

(01-11-2010, 09:46 AM)iR00T Wrote: I do like this one also

http://i45.tinypic.com/23kf7h1.jpg

I like it cause the big ass back tires.

That is an average wheel and tire size for a 1 ton truck, i can't believe you didn't notice the F-550 front clip....
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Truck = Work not play in my book. My father owns a construction company and I will say what he says, "Never buy a vehicle you can't make a living from."
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Most embarrassing thing in class? Prominent 8 1,513 09-05-2011, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Stєєz
  Best thing closet to a cell phone tracer... online free?... Resistance 1 610 06-14-2011, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  I miss one thing here... Aridity 5 827 12-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Mike.
  [GAME] ------------- First Thing That You Think Of ------------- MyNameIs940 62 20,821 06-13-2010, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Đενɨаηсε™
  Hobbie Thread; what's your thing? mike+holst 11 1,642 03-24-2010, 08:27 PM
Last Post: manikertamang