Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girlfriend stuff
(01-04-2010, 11:03 PM)bloodrain2011 Wrote: Lol sex isn't everything...although i'll be the first to admit that it is fun to do it...I just want something long term...growing out of the whole hit it and quit it thing. So for me relationships that tend to be physical don't last very long, but if 2 people really care about each other it shouldn't matter should it? Damn i'm really confused.

Well, i'm 17, i know what you mean. I would much rather have a strong emotional relationship than just sex. Mine right now is a perfect combination. Not too much to where that's all it is, but just enough so i'm happy lol. Just talk to her, say you want to slow things down a little.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I'm going to...I just hope things don't get akward because i "turned her down" girls get touchy when you do that...I guess they feel like somethings wrong with them.
(01-04-2010, 11:07 PM)bloodrain2011 Wrote: I'm going to...I just hope things don't get akward because i "turned her down" girls get touchy when you do that...I guess they feel like somethings wrong with them.

Just be honest with her. She'll understand.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Hope so...but if she doesn't it probably means we wouldn't have worked out anyway
According to my wife, men have sex to have sex, women...it's more of an emotional thing for them.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Well, me and my GF are about to break-up so.... it was a very fast relationship. I guess they're not made to last... yet they are the most meaningful.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(01-06-2010, 06:31 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: Well, me and my GF are about to break-up so.... it was a very fast relationship. I guess they're not made to last... yet they are the most meaningful.

Sorry man...I'm having some trouble of my own right now..check out my other post and see if you can't give me some advice.
(01-06-2010, 06:31 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: Well, me and my GF are about to break-up so.... it was a very fast relationship. I guess they're not made to last... yet they are the most meaningful.

I'm sorry to here that bro. Sad
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-06-2010, 06:32 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: I'm sorry to here that bro. Sad
(01-06-2010, 06:32 PM)Plato Wrote: At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
(01-06-2010, 06:32 PM)Francois de La Rochefoucauld Wrote: Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girlfriend lonely Amorrissey4 0 622 10-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Amorrissey4
  Visiting Ex Girlfriend Twilightsteve 3 992 05-21-2014, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Callum
  I've been going through some stuff, could use some advice cpaero31 3 1,000 02-26-2014, 04:03 AM
Last Post: FeaturedBmx
  Spending More Time With Girlfriend epicolizard 5 1,344 02-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  my girlfriend left me, I might not have a catmario 1 828 08-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Clark