Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eXPerience™
[Image: logovo.png]

Welcome to eXPerience™

We currently provide Web Site’s for anything from Companies to Agencies and much, much more. Are prices are fair and will have you coming back for more! We also provide our own personal Security Services for your site and accounts for a fair price. If you would like any information regarding our Web Design and Security offers you can visit our Contact page for more details.

We have also a programming team wich can work 24/7 for you.
Go to Programs page to see some of our software.

Thank you for considering our offers.

That made me go cross eye, i found it hard to read.

(01-04-2010, 10:25 AM)Agent Wrote: That made me go cross eye, i found it hard to read.

sorry i'll change the font colour now
I love the container design but the background and logo are horrid so I guess you just used a free template and made a bad background logo and than used a free theme from MyBB and edited it. Seriously make it more unique...
That design of site is created by me. And forum design is free theme.
One: This isn't the marketplace. If you are requesting a review than why would you post your services?

2. Dark themes aren't really considered professional anymore. If you're trying to gain business you need to lighten it up.

3. Why did you remove the MyBB Copyright? Are you trying to make it look like you designed the forum?

4. Logo is horrible.

5. What is your trademark registration number? You can't advertise yourself as a trademark if it's not a trademark.

6. If you are going to try to earn money from that site, you REALLY need to work on it. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING eye catching about that site. Why should I pay you to design my site when yours is mediocre at best?

I could go on, but, you have enough work to do without adding to it.

Well, maybe just one more thing. The Guest thread on the forum, why would you say wanna? You're trying to earn money, you have to act and be professional. That includes using proper grammar.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
OK where to start.....
The Homepage theme is awsome and simple, yet the background image is taking it's time to load.... You should either (JS) preload the image....
Make it smaller in size or completly replace it with a pattern which can repeat itself.

Now you offer to make Webdesigns, does that include coding it as well?
If it does than I need to say I wouldn't pay you to do it!
Invalid XHTML 1.0

The back end of the link above shows you errors and a warning, so you should update the code to meet the standards.

If I were a customer, I would surely want to read more about what and how you do...
The descriptions about Services are just way too simple and doesn't really look professional....

As for the forum, it's just another myBB.....

Good luck!!!

second edit:
"Projects" => "SpeakerFreaks"
Tell me, why would I consider paying 50$ for something I don't know how it looks, you need a demo atleast when selling templates.

edit:
Grizzly........
I just thought to post before you do.... But hell youz faster Tongue
What He Said^

but also I would do something fancy with your navbar...on your forums you should add your fav icon there as well; fix the home link to actually go back home rather the forum homepage...also you want to keep a professional image and one key asset you need to maintain is your spelling, grammar, etc. On one of your products page, "eXPerience™ created Sreen Locker for your security. He lock your screen with your password." You need to work on spelling, grammar and sentence fragments.
(01-04-2010, 12:57 PM)Grizzly Wrote: One: This isn't the marketplace. If you are requesting a review than why would you post your services?

2. Dark themes aren't really considered professional anymore. If you're trying to gain business you need to lighten it up.

3. Why did you remove the MyBB Copyright? Are you trying to make it look like you designed the forum?

4. Logo is horrible.

5. What is your trademark registration number? You can't advertise yourself as a trademark if it's not a trademark.

6. If you are going to try to earn money from that site, you REALLY need to work on it. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING eye catching about that site. Why should I pay you to design my site when yours is mediocre at best?

I could go on, but, you have enough work to do without adding to it.

Well, maybe just one more thing. The Guest thread on the forum, why would you say wanna? You're trying to earn money, you have to act and be professional. That includes using proper grammar.

Fuckin owned.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
ktm, I'm just sick of kids trying to do things like this and doing it so half assed it's not even funny.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]