Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forums] ShitShit.org - Need reviews
Sorry, the whole "crap,crap" theme turns me away. The general topics and such are actually fairly balanced.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(01-02-2010, 05:06 PM)Theref Wrote: Honestly, a very specific discussion forums also pretty much never go anywhere. For example, you love pencils, and make a pencilforums.com, could it go anywhere? NO, too specific forums is never bring you anywhere (IMHO).

And the theme,
(12-31-2009, 12:56 PM)Splendid Wrote: Very good skin, I like it better then the old one.

agreed, especially since its custom.
(01-01-2010, 08:22 PM)Theref Wrote: Yeah, at least this looks more like crap than the old theme

(01-01-2010, 09:59 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Now that's a great theme for the topic
I see no problem in this theme, i spent a lot of $$ for this theme

And the vip thing, is not just for the avatar,
[/quote]

Honestly you got ripped off if you spent a lot of money for that theme. That them would probably take about 3 hours to do. Like I said, if the background was a different color it would look much better.

You missed to the point about paying for avatars. I wasn't saying that was the only thing, I was saying you're forcing users to pay for one of the most very basic features for members on a forum.

And I wasn't saying anything about very specific discussion forums. Take this forum for example. It's not specific, but, it's not over generalized.

Your idea has been tried hundreds if not thousands of times before you, and it has always failed.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(01-02-2010, 06:59 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Honestly you got ripped off if you spent a lot of money for that theme. That them would probably take about 3 hours to do. Like I said, if the background was a different color it would look much better.
Ok, Confused every people has different taste of graphics, so I can understand your opinion about having too much brown. But, as long as my users didn't complain about it (in fact, they like it), i will keep the theme

(01-02-2010, 06:59 PM)Grizzly Wrote: You missed to the point about paying for avatars. I wasn't saying that was the only thing, I was saying you're forcing users to pay for one of the most very basic features for members on a forum.
I knew that. But hey, the users still can use avatars lol Omg, but they can't upload them on our server, they have to upload it at imageshack or another image host

(01-02-2010, 06:59 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Your idea has been tried hundreds if not thousands of times before you, and it has always failed.
You have the point on this (i will thinking about this one), but, i don't agree with your words "Always Failed", do you ever heard of http://kaskus.us (the biggest indonesians community, and its "General Forums") or http://indoforum.org (another forums) bluefame, echo, kafegaul, yogyafree, and so much. They are general forums in concept(ideas). And they are success. And now im trying to make a general forums, and you said it gonna be failed?

Well, at least give me a chance
Those forums still have a specific target audience (hence niche). I fail to see that with yours, So, yes, I say it's probably going to fail (not trying to be mean or anything, just realistic).

I get what you mean about the avatars now.

It's not just your current users you have to think about, it's future users.

You're going to have to offer something that will give people a reason to be there and stay. Right now I'm not seeing that. But, that's just me (well not really as you can see from the reviews here).
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I do not like forums that offer VIPS.
Yea, I visited your site about 2 months ago when I banned you from CreateMyBB for swearing and posting a forum that has nothing to do with CreateMyBB, however nice site although i don't think it will be that successful since there is many other sites like yours.
| Conor C - The SkySpace
| Managed and Unmanaged Dedicated Servers and VPS.
| 99.9% Uptime Guarantee • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
Says the forum is closed and moved to another domain. I think thread should be closed.
Nice site, I like how the theme matches the name.
Roflmao
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
Did you take it down? The url doesn't work for me.
I just tried to go on it but the website said it was down for some reason.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hackbb.org | #1 Hacking Forum Keef 0 705 06-14-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Keef
  Gangforums.org GangForums.Org 1 648 01-19-2013, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Deepak
  Gangforums.org GangForums.Org 0 528 12-19-2012, 02:43 AM
Last Post: GangForums.Org
  MusicAnchor.org - Music Forums Combo 11 1,330 03-06-2012, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Endless™
  CustomizeForums.org - MyBB Community panDa. 3 1,038 07-02-2011, 09:26 AM
Last Post: EaGLeZ