Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My SON come to visit me after 7 years!!
Thank you everyone. Its been a great day for me today.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Congratulations, what did you guys when he visited?
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(01-01-2010, 11:00 PM)NaK Wrote: Congratulations, what did you guys when he visited?

Well i introduced him too the wife and his 2 half brothers. (that sounds weird)
And basically tried to catch up on the last 7 years. There such important years really. His whole growing up i missed so i did not know if he was gay or straight. Religious or not. Literally knew nothing so it was mostly asking loads of questions.
The Rules!

That's good Damink. And coo-dos to him for joining the Army. It's a decision he won't regret. I'm sure if it's anything like being in the US Army he'll gain loads of experience and feel like he's at least accomplishing something with his life, even if he only stays in a few years. Is the Aussie army all volunteer like ours is? I met a bunch of Aussies while I was in Iraq. Actually played Rugby against them. Good group of guys (and quite a few hot women :o )
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(01-02-2010, 12:21 AM)Grizzly Wrote: That's good Damink. And coo-dos to him for joining the Army. It's a decision he won't regret. I'm sure if it's anything like being in the US Army he'll gain loads of experience and feel like he's at least accomplishing something with his life, even if he only stays in a few years. Is the Aussie army all volunteer like ours is? I met a bunch of Aussies while I was in Iraq. Actually played Rugby against them. Good group of guys (and quite a few hot women :o )

Thanks Grizzly. Yea its similar to US army. He has great opportunities now and it is volunteer here also.
The Rules!

Well did you ask where he was the 7 yrs you did not see him?
I am just a bit curios lol?
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
I did sort of ask about the last 7 years.
I knew he was with his mum obviously but did not know the small things.
I asked about the key things. Girls, School and Family and whatnot. But weird really.
I guess it will take a few more visits before we really get to know each other properly.
The Rules!

(01-01-2010, 07:08 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Yep Smile There was always a small portion of me that always thought about him. I still had pictures on the wall at home of him at 10.
Almost makes me a little teary. Just so damn proud he has grown to be a decent young man.
No Smokes, No Alcohol and No drugs. Bloody proud.

makes me think of that situation that is happening where a kid and his mom went to brazil on vacation with his mom and she divorced the dad while there. then remaried there and died. the kid had to stay in brazil with his step dad and there was this big international thing of the dad trying to get his son back. on christmas after 5 years the dad got him back. but the stepdad in brazil is still fighting back.

http://gothamist.com/2009/12/25/nj_fathe...fter_5.php
Well if i were you i would spend some good decent time with your son because you wont see him for a while. So have a good time with your son.
[Image: Banner5.png]
Did you recognized him when you open the door??

[Image: awilfmasig.png]

Welcome back, awil. You last visited: 07-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Current time: 09-30-2012, 05:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  /rant about the past few years.. [LONG STORY AND POORLY WRITTEN] Elxuraitor 1 695 02-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Last Post: l[DG]l Goat
  Moving on more than 2 years after breakup irishbella 13 11,190 05-28-2013, 02:28 AM
Last Post: Annmorris
  Party for new years. ๖ۣۜHacker™ 5 1,275 12-25-2011, 07:31 PM
Last Post: OFWGKTΔ
  Can't cope, break up after 2 years. 13 5,492 03-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Gregarious
  I have trolls attacking my son who was two and died Lukes Army 23 10,050 12-21-2010, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Swift Swim