Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Video Tutorial] Computer Information
Computer Information Tutorial
By Eleqtriq

As an addition to my library of Visual Basic .NET Video Tutorials, I have created a tutorial on how to retrieve information about your own computer and display it in an application. The tutorial covers how to obtain the information and even shows you how to create a professional application to display the information. I cover six different pieces of information that can be accessed and by the end of the tutorial, you should be able to access every bit of information possible. Please interact with the video by Rating it and leaving a Comment. I want to start releasing my more advanced tutorials but I would like my channel to be a little more 'popular' before I do so.

I have created many tutorials and have hundreds more planned, so feel free to subscribe to my Youtube Channel. Please reply to this thread also with any questions, suggestions or requests.

Video URL - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib7OTMOqATo

This is A very Nice Video TUT...
[Image: OGForumsbanner.png]
Very nice, I used this in the program I'm making Smile
Nice tut....Thanks
[Image: 20r9vh4.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TuToRiAl] How to make Offline (No Internet) Captcha (Human Confirmation) [TuToRiAl] Resistance 24 10,816 08-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  Computer Information - Program Made By Me BreShiE 25 7,207 06-29-2012, 06:01 PM
Last Post: iRtehLeet
  VB.NET Computer Information [SRC] Fragma 35 15,709 01-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Quantum
  EzInfo Source | Computer Information Grabber Die 3 1,795 01-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Die
  {TuToRiAl} How To Verify If Your App. Was Ran As Administrator {TuToRiAl} Resistance 11 5,313 10-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Genuine