Poll: Is this program useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes I like it, finish please.
28.57%
2 28.57%
Meh, need's more work done.
42.86%
3 42.86%
No, you should stop wasting time.
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BETA] Support Forums Quick Launcher.
Hello everyone on Support Forums! I have been coding a program in C# that will launch links to www.supportforums.net. Please let me know what you think about it and also please report any bug's, typo's, whatever, to me in this thread or in a PM.

I hope people think this program is useful I am still currently working on improving it even further but I wanted to give you guys a quick taste of what it is. Smile

Here is a picture of the program:
[Image: programf.jpg]

Here is a download link:

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?ndeziqlhyoz

EDIT: P.S. Also for people who don't know me well, I constantly pump out new programs for www.hackforums.net and am very well trusted there. You can run a virus/malware scan if you want but I'm telling you now there is nothing infected into this program. Big Grin

Enjoy. Blackhat
I was just thinking of developing an iPhone app for SF.
Looks good, however, SF is my homepage so I don't think I need it.
I like the whole concept of the program, don't get me wrong. But, it's a bit of a.. I can't find the right word. It just, doesn't seem like it'd be used alot, I doubt so many people are so lazy that they would actually use a program to open a webpage.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-01-2010, 01:58 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: I like the whole concept of the program, don't get me wrong. But, it's a bit of a.. I can't find the right word. It just, doesn't seem like it'd be used alot, I doubt so many people are so lazy that they would actually use a program to open a webpage.

I understand what you mean. If people do support this I have many new features to introduce into this program. This is just a little something I made in an hour or so.

Thanks for the quick feedback. Smile
(01-01-2010, 02:00 AM)HatredTrinity Wrote: I understand what you mean. If people do support this I have many new features to introduce into this program. This is just a little something I made in an hour or so.

Thanks for the quick feedback. Smile
No problem.

What are you planning to add into the the next version?
(01-01-2010, 02:01 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: No problem.

What are you planning to add into the the next version?

Some features I had in mind is to dock the program window in the bottom right corner of the screen (above the clock) and have it transparent and out of the way and have hot keys and animation slides instead of ugly looking boxes that say Computer Support and Coding Forums.
(01-01-2010, 02:04 AM)HatredTrinity Wrote: Some features I had in mind is to dock the program window in the bottom right corner of the screen (above the clock) and have it transparent and out of the way and have hot keys and animation slides instead of ugly looking boxes that say Computer Support and Coding Forums.

Yeah, that's another thing I was about to comment on. It doesn't look very appealing.
Seems nice and useful.
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
Hey m8 , its a good start , alter it abit , change the design , have it minimize to the taskbar, maybe have checkboxes, radiobuttons etc with all the main options and when a checkboxe or radiobutton is selected the form expands and displays the buttons for that option.
nice idea! but are you planning to work more on the GUI ? maybe make it with the theme colors of SF ? it would be nice
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums .NET Threads Compilation Fragma 64 20,215 11-06-2019, 11:35 PM
Last Post: alexathomson
  [VB.net] Minecraft Alt Launcher help! Pro-A-Blazed 2 1,797 01-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Pro-A-Blazed
  [Preview] OnyxPad [Beta Testing] OnyxDev 1 988 05-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  [RELEASE] Auto Forum Launcher Advanced [Updated 09/01/2012]] FizzyMentos 14 3,076 01-16-2012, 02:13 PM
Last Post: FizzyMentos
  VB6 | PickYourShow0.1 BETA BreShiE 29 5,844 01-11-2012, 02:44 AM
Last Post: BreShiE