Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fart mishap.
Its a vid i posted on youtube a long time ago but it gets a few visitors and comments so i thought i would post it. (Hey perhaps another user or 2 posting some crap and a link to SF would be easy???)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hluzdmzrpKo[/youtube]
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

..Is that you?
But aha, that's discusting.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
lol me and you spend some time online dont we lol Smile Smile
Yea i could do far better man. Seriously.
I had a mate over no more than 2 weeks ago and ripped a fart infront of him and had to run to the dunny because i basically crap my pants lol. I dont care. I am an alcoholic and all alcoholics know of the ooops fart turned into crap syndrome Smile
The Rules!

Ah, haha.
Well, overall; that's discusting.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(12-31-2009, 04:21 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Ah, haha.
Well, overall; that's discusting.

Come one the alcos amongst us. Unite and admit you crap in the shower and go to fart yet crap out pants lol
Its part of the lifestlye.
The Rules!

(12-31-2009, 04:26 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Come one the alcos amongst us. Unite and admit you crap in the shower and go to fart yet crap out pants lol
Its part of the lifestlye.

Yeah, I call it the "Shlitz".
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
I call it an oops. My wife was laughing her ass off at me about 2 months ago when I had an oops. We were talking and I had to fart, so I make the face and lift my leg, and fart. About 5 minutes later I thought I had to fart again, so I go through the steps and suddenly my wife sees my face turn from fart face to my oh crap face. She gave me a questioning look and I took off to the bathroom looking like I'd been on a horse for 2 weeks straight.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-31-2009, 07:12 AM)Grizzly Wrote: I call it an oops. My wife was laughing her ass off at me about 2 months ago when I had an oops. We were talking and I had to fart, so I make the face and lift my leg, and fart. About 5 minutes later I thought I had to fart again, so I go through the steps and suddenly my wife sees my face turn from fart face to my oh crap face. She gave me a questioning look and I took off to the bathroom looking like I'd been on a horse for 2 weeks straight.

Ahh, good times.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
This is sick but still funny Smile.
Learning Visaul Basic Express Edition ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I fudged? Prank Call mishap fl3x 1 505 11-28-2011, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  52 Bad Places to Fart Eugene 7 895 07-15-2010, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Eve