Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dieting Help
Have you ever dieted seriously? I had a good diet earlier this year where I lost 20 pounds. I basically just changed my eating habits and stopped snacking. Worked great for about 4+ months. I broke down and started to snack again and gained it back. I hit about 195 and the wife got on my case.

So I am back to a diet but this time I am going to work on muscle mass and proteins. I started working out at home vigorously a few days ago. Already I am down 8 pounds. I plan to lose 25 pounds this time and build muscle. I am going for a 6-pack abs. I have never been muscular and I am nearly 40. I figured it's time to do my best to get into shape and eat healthier.

Anyone else have a diet story? Anyone here go on a high protein diet?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I basically eat anything i want, pizza, chips, takeaways, beer, I have a home gym that i use about 3-4 times a week.
I'm 95kg and about 6 ft, but i wouldn't say I'm fat i carry it well, I'm a stocky build.
When ever i want to drop a bit of weight i eat heaps of fruit, basically live on it and water. Fruit is like a laxative for me, it just goes straight through me and i also take a daily multivitamin.

They say eating 5 small healthy meals a day is a good way to keep your metabolism up and drop some weight, along with exercise. But if your trying to build muscle then i would just pig out on whatever and hit the gym 3-4 times a week for a good session.

My "PaPa" is a prostate cancer survivor and he is absolute it was from fruits and vegetables. On the other hand my aunts husband is addicted to food and has diabetes. His father died at forty from it. He just got out of the hospital when a surprise "your main artery is 99.9% clogged". They put a stint in his heart The second one mind you, and he was doing fine. Now he's back secretly taking money out of a bank account for food. Who would have thought.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
(12-30-2009, 06:22 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: My "PaPa" is a prostate cancer survivor and he is absolute it was from fruits and vegetables. On the other hand my aunts husband is addicted to food and has diabetes. His father died at forty from it. He just got out of the hospital when a surprise "your main artery is 99.9% clogged". They put a stint in his heart The second one mind you, and he was doing fine. Now he's back secretly taking money out of a bank account for food. Who would have thought.

What's your point?
you are who you are. you make your own choices in life. you only live once. make the right choices. enojoy life!!!
I just eat whatever I want and if I get a bit chubbier than normal I will just replace all drinks with tea and all snacks with fruit. It isn't that hard Tongue.
(12-30-2009, 06:29 PM)mozzwigan Wrote: you are who you are. you make your own choices in life. you only live once. make the right choices. enojoy life!!!

You are what you is and that's all it is.
(12-30-2009, 06:25 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: What's your point?

Eat healthy or you will find yourself in trouble. Simple isn't it?
(12-30-2009, 07:02 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: You are what you is and that's all it is.
(12-30-2009, 06:25 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: What's your point?

Eat healthy or you will find yourself in trouble. Simple isn't it?

Not really, i eat nothing buy junk. I have regular doctor checkups for sports, and i'm as healthy as can be. I weigh about 150LBS, in great shape.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Got sick, lost 20kg.
Was awesome.
(12-30-2009, 07:05 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Eat healthy or you will find yourself in trouble. Simple isn't it?

Not really, i eat nothing buy junk. I have regular doctor checkups for sports, and i'm as healthy as can be. I weigh about 150LBS, in great shape.
[/quote]

I don't think your 48 years old or 72 though...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Motivation while dieting? Alexis227 8 2,018 03-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Existence