Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WhightKnight
I no him, trust me, you guys don't want to i know why this kid got bad reps.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(01-04-2010, 02:45 PM)Genius Wrote: I no him, trust me, you guys don't want to i know why this kid got bad reps.

To be honest I do Smile. But on a serious note, I personally don't think it is right to neg rep people based on their behavior on other forums, this is a new place and people want to start fresh, whoever gave him a neg rep should give him a chance to prove himself before making him seem like he is trash before he even gets to contribute.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

(01-04-2010, 07:07 PM)uber1337 Wrote: To be honest I do Smile. But on a serious note, I personally don't think it is right to neg rep people based on their behavior on other forums, this is a new place and people want to start fresh, whoever gave him a neg rep should give him a chance to prove himself before making him seem like he is trash before he even gets to contribute.
I agree i don't know him but as a side note ( similar to the noob speech) all of use were once a that annoying freak in the corner who went "Hye Gyus"
(01-04-2010, 07:07 PM)uber1337 Wrote: To be honest I do Smile. But on a serious note, I personally don't think it is right to neg rep people based on their behavior on other forums, this is a new place and people want to start fresh, whoever gave him a neg rep should give him a chance to prove himself before making him seem like he is trash before he even gets to contribute.
(01-05-2010, 02:33 PM)Whinis Wrote: I agree i don't know him but as a side note ( similar to the noob speech) all of use were once a that annoying freak in the corner who went "Hye Gyus"

That's what i thought untill he scammed me 20 ducks...

Bad rep is like herpies, that crap'll follow you anywhere..
1 your bad reputation, especially for scamming, will follow you. 2 my rep is from here. I don't even use HF.

uber, it's important that all members on any site he is on knows that he has scammed. You scam once, you'll scam again.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(01-08-2010, 07:10 AM)Grizzly Wrote: 1 your bad reputation, especially for scamming, will follow you. 2 my rep is from here. I don't even use HF.

uber, it's important that all members on any site he is on knows that he has scammed. You scam once, you'll scam again.

Hes alrdy banned from hf lol.
welcome to SF am new too!!
havent seen u at all but nice to meet you