Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored & Lazy a lot
Ah thanks Grizzly I know its that I just have not a lot. Sometimes I do finish up homework or a design before I go game or do something entertaining but the reward isn't not so appealing Tongue.
Find a different reward. Like booze. Or something else that you really are interested in. Maybe after finishing up homework you are allowed to have dinner. Or finishing up a design project you get to buy a new game. Something like that. I don't know you so I can't really help with what to reward yourself with. Get creative.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
lol i got exactly the same problems (cept for the web design thing cuz i dont do it) I actually invented a method to deal with it but i was too lazy to test it lol .. so here it is - u can test it if u want and say if it worked so i can try it as well

its down and dirty so u can suggest improvements.. (yawn)
You may like to try taking up a hobby and I'm not speaking of something to stop you from twiddling you thumbs but actually something you will enjoy. Additionally, preferably something you will need to commit to in order to eliminate all possibilities of leaning back towards your old habits.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feel Bored of life and everything it has to offer Nitemare 8 1,768 08-08-2013, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Clark
  Ex hates me a lot now, not sure what to do. Kelse 6 869 03-30-2012, 03:54 AM
Last Post: nightfly
  Does my life suck a lot? Kanade 5 1,234 11-22-2011, 08:25 PM
Last Post: kebralt
  I am depressed/bored/no goal Kanade 23 3,168 08-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Last Post: -Infectious
  I came to this site bored, But I think I found a place! Tricky 9 1,560 01-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Deltron