Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microsoft Bizspark
Network Partner is crazy difficult if your not a legit business.
Just bizspark admin is the way to go.
I believe Bizspark admin is difficult too. You need to invest nowadays to get one.
(04-05-2010, 10:49 AM)Notorious Mental Wrote: I believe Bizspark admin is difficult too. You need to invest nowadays to get one.

Yes it is, I signed up for one got rejected and got a warning :O
I have tried twice, and got declined both times.
Therefore, i will never try again.
(04-05-2010, 11:13 AM)awes0me Wrote: I have tried twice, and got declined both times.
Therefore, i will never try again.

I got really scared when I recieved the warning and I though I might as well use another email next time lol Smile
I think this is illegal matters and should not be discussed here.
(04-05-2010, 11:32 AM)Pi[X]el Wrote: I think this is illegal matters and should not be discussed here.

How is this illegal? Blink

(04-05-2010, 11:11 AM)Currymanz™ Wrote: Yes it is, I signed up for one got rejected and got a warning :O

A warning!? Warning about what?
(04-05-2010, 11:35 AM)Notorious Mental Wrote: How is this illegal? Blink

(04-05-2010, 11:11 AM)Currymanz™ Wrote: Yes it is, I signed up for one got rejected and got a warning :O
A warning!? Warning about what?

They acutally found out that I was a fake and they sent me an email about why I was rejected and gave me a warning about faking things.
It is illegal cause you are registering under fake personal information and try to access stuff which you in fact shouldn't have access to without owning a IT related company/organization.
(04-05-2010, 11:45 AM)Pi[X]el Wrote: It is illegal cause you are registering under fake personal information and try to access stuff which you in fact shouldn't have access to without owning a IT related company/organization.

Stop assuming that people use fake info to sign up for things.