Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything Important Missing?
The site's looking great, though tabs would be nice. I don't think you'll need many more sections until the site grows a bit more.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

/bans.php
(10-06-2009, 04:25 PM)HaruhiSuzumiya Wrote: Everyone who gets the PM.

I really doubt that 80,000 members will all migrate here just because they got a PM Ohmy
I'd say get a moderator before going full on public. People are going to find out about this site and you never know what kind of harm it is likely to bring.

More of a security issue than anything I'd say.
He has a moderator; kn1ght.
(10-06-2009, 04:47 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: He has a moderator; kn1ght.

he said that he hasnt picked mods yet which leads me to believe that he hasnt picked mods yet.
(10-06-2009, 04:54 PM)R3c0nn1ssanc3 Wrote: he said that he hasnt picked mods yet which leads me to believe that he hasnt picked mods yet.

That was probably before Kn1ght was appointed as a moderator. Smile
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Actually KN1GHT is a mod now.
Quote:he said that he hasnt picked mods yet which leads me to believe that he hasnt picked mods yet.

Then the only other theory possible is that Kn1ght hacked the forum's admin CPanel and changed her usergroup to "Super Moderator".
i agree with the tabs i find that those tabs on HF were very useful to the fact that it made the page shorter because sometimes i forget that there is still more down so i miss out on some of the forums lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Remove From Buddy List" Image Missing -Infectious 3 995 08-14-2011, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Mass Complation All Important Threads On SupportForums. BreShiE 11 1,846 07-30-2011, 09:41 PM
Last Post: BreShiE