Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB vBulletin Owned License
I'm looking for a vBulletin owned license. I have a price I'm willing to pay. If you look here http://www.dckshop.com/marketplace/vbull...rod_2.html you will see they have 3.8.x licenses there. Yes they are currently out of stock but they should be getting some in soon (I've been keeping an eye on the trends) as in within the next few days. You see they are $55. So you name your price and we'll discuss it. Obviously the license must be within 6 months of expiration. No sooner than 3 months expiring please. PM me or post an offer here. I will need to see proof that the license actually expires when you say it does.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Hey, sorry I can't help you out here but I'm curious as to your development plan.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
I know someone that has one. How much are you offering? (I will point him to this thread in the meantime)
Up to $80. I will pay for any aged license (past the 3 months since purchase, as I made an ops, forgot it's not 6 months but 3 months).

Rob, I am going to use it for a forum ;) Maybe Advertisement Forum or another forum I plan on starting soon. Not sure yet. I've just decided that it's about time I grab one, but, they only have 4.0 available right now and I don't have $200 to spend to get one.
Oh nice, good luck with it.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
Oh i know for a fact he will want more. Should i still contact him?
Yeah contact him. The owner of that site I posted above has told me he'll let me know when he gets a new license in and let me get first dibs on it. Point him to me and tell him I'm willing to go higher.

Depending on how old his license is (aka, how much time left until it expires) will depend on how much I'm willing to pay. I've already found a seller but am holding off until Wed. (possibly sooner) to see ifthere are any better offers than what I got.
Oh his is 4, but i'll still send him here lol.
Don't worry about it. I have found one.
Thats good, because he was just scammed Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling Legit WHMCS Lifetime License for Only $35 (trick also available) kapil441 42 15,212 05-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Last Post: NexSolutions
  [WTB] Any good phone/tablet/game console rokrvaibhav 0 357 10-22-2012, 08:47 AM
Last Post: rokrvaibhav
  ★ ☆ ✰ WHMCS Plus [Coded By Billy mays] $5 Per license Lifetime! ★ ☆ ✰ Billy Mays 5 1,334 07-19-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Jacko
  HF WTB | Sendori/Hotkeys/DDC accounts! | Base $250+ Intelligent.Minds 0 1,379 12-26-2010, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Intelligent.Minds
  vBulletin License Derrick 20 2,651 12-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Last Post: XiX Eb0y XiX