Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF shelled?
Hey omni, upon first visiting support forums a minute ago, my AV went off, claiming it detected a php/html vius (shell) in your site. I would check around a little.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I haven't had a problem with Kasperski, what AV are you running? Maybe someone using your AV can verify it.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
Avira, and to be specific, it is an x1000 shell that i know very few people have.
What was the page/thread? I'll look into it if I know what the url is.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
It was in the page where you change your avatar thingy, the pic next to your name.
I think it's a false positive. Did you try and upload an avatar? Are you sure your avatar was clean?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(12-26-2009, 02:34 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I think it's a false positive. Did you try and upload an avatar? Are you sure your avatar was clean?

Yeah, i uploaded my current avatar. But it went off before i even selected it. Probably a false positive as you said. Sorry.
I just checked with avira, its fine for me.
...thanks for reminding me!
I don't have any AV at the moment Tongue
Nor do I :X
Going to go check the security board Big Grin
PM me for private, confidential support.