Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas!
Only 1 more hr for me! YeyeYeye
I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
Merry Christmas to you too.

It's nearly 6 PM over here in the United Kingdom, so I have another 6 hours until Christmas Day.

What have you asked Santa to bring you?
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Happy Holidays.
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
Today is Xmas eve is it? This year has gone by fast.....
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(12-24-2009, 10:39 AM)Skill Wrote: Merry Christmas to you too.

It's nearly 6 PM over here in the United Kingdom, so I have another 6 hours until Christmas Day.

What have you asked Santa to bring you?

Tons of traffic to my website. Tongue

Actually i got my picture taken with him yesterday (A present for my mother Tongue) and i asked for hair XD
We did xmas last Saturday.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-24-2009, 11:19 AM)Grizzly Wrote: We did xmas last Saturday.
What?! That is totally against the Xmas tradition.... lol Why?
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Honestly I hate xmas. It's derived from a birthday of a religion I don't believe in. What's the point? I only do it for the kids, and they're young enough to not know the exact day, next year my oldest will be 5 and I will have no choice BUT to do it on the 25th. But, me and my wife got tired of having presents in the house. I wouldn't mind if we called it something else, like National Present Day or something, but, xmas is.....not in line with my beliefs.

I also hate it because everyone makes you feel obligated to get them presents. Dangit, isn't your birthday enough? Why do we have to have a holiday based around the idea that everyone must go out and spend tons of money and give each other gifts?
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Haha. Skill, you should move this to news and announcements. Just for a day? Pretty please? Big Grin
I asked for a new laptop. Asus. It's sexy.

EDIT: I'm on board with you, Grizzly. I do it for the presents. I mean, lulz.
No, I meant presents.
PM me for private, confidential support.
Happy Hallmark Day!

EDIT: I can't believe people still celebrate this crap. Many biblical scholars believes that the figure known as Jesus was born in the spring, and after reading their reasoning, I agree. I also don't believe in the holyness surrounding this "Jesus" person, but that's irrelevant. Regardless of what it once was, Christmas is now simply another day where you are guilted into buying presents and cards ect for others, lest you be seen as a 'scrouge'. There're many holidays like this; the first that comes to mind is Valentine's Day. It's just sad that a name + faux reasoning can be slapped onto a "holiday" and people will buy into it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas S F (humor) DAMINK™ 6 782 12-25-2011, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Techie.
  Merry Christmas SupportForums!! | Christmas Challenge BreShiE 16 1,398 12-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Last Post: wills
  Christmas Traditions Infinity 9 820 12-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Grin
  What did SF get for Christmas? Lith 24 4,311 01-12-2011, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Break
  Making Mom Christmas Present [[HELP]] Pedo 2 688 12-24-2010, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Techie©