Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web Designer Forums
Let us know when you get things set up and we'll come and review again Big Grin

Also, when you're ready to advertise check out the link in my sig.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
That background tripped the crap out of me.
I think you must get a paid domain and a good moderator too.
Grizzly, HappyFox and vividWire gave great feedback. I will also add that new forums should not charge for subscriber accounts until they have built up a small community of somewhat active users. That way you will have users willing to support you as well as content with which to expand your userbase.

You can always develop this forum and then transfer the forum database to a new domain, when you feel you are ready for it. Smile
Malware bytes blocked this site saying it's malicious. I don't know what you have here or what you're hosting on this site, it may just be the host, I'm not sure. Be careful.
Fight Human Trafficking | Slavery Report
Discuss Space, Science, and Exploration | Space Inhabitation Coalition
I'm a member already :p
[Image: qoxy8.png]
A paid domain will make your site look much better since it will look more professional. Also you should try using a lighter background because the main theme is already a little dark.
It's not opening on my pc.
Am I the first one to say that supportforum related links are not allowed? We got Web Development section -> Web Design. I think its against the rules to post your link then.
Code:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, support@freehostia.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

It would be nice if the site was up Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Web Tech Forums Report 2 619 07-17-2013, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  Web Server Forums Matt G 6 941 12-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Last Post: MarkW7